Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh my dot

Junior Member(有D料到)

Oh my dot

So usually I am not a writing AR type of guy
    but I think Pokadot in 244 she really deserves a good review in my opinion

It actually was my second visit to Pokadot last wed and she was apparently mad busy at night while I visited her
    Rang up the bell , walked upstairs and greeted by Angela and Erica while she was heading off
    nice fun chat as always
    was told dot was nearly done with her previous customer so I was offered to look at the line up first while waiting
    sure, why not

Angela def has some really good gorgeous girls in line up and they just seem very friendly during the intro
    unlike other shops girls giving you "hi I am Mary and I am just not interested" , if any brothers know what I am talking about?
    But anyway, was pretty certain to see my Dot anyway that night and so I kindly declined any offer and waited for Dot
    Angela gave me a cheeky smile and leaded me to a big room upstairs to wait for Dot.

Not long to go, Dot was ready and there we go my girl.
    Looking pretty as always and always having big gorgeous smile when she saw me which was very sweet

Then the rest are pretty straight forward and I seldom describe how the session went exactly because YMMV
    But I have to say she is very accomodating and she is very genuine and loving during the session
    Very hard working girl with passion and definitely know how to seduce men with her assets
    always sweat up at the end of sessions LOL
    to sum up it is always very loving and passionate session with Dot like GFE max (maybe we also speak same language which might help?)

after shower and back down to lobby and chatted with Angela a bit, and Dot joined a bit of the chat with full cheekiness til Angela looked away lol
    until she was sent to another room for another lucky bro

probably not the most exciting AR here but I think 244 and Dot definitely deserve good words from their attitude and hardwork, thank you ladies <3

Dot is a gem and So guys please treat her like a babe and she will definitely be one of the ladies you will recall 5 years later in your punting life

my 2 cents
    Supanova

Super
    Thanks for your AR much appreciated . Write some more always good to see . Dot is a very active young girl
    Shane

should be back thursday

Dot back tomorrow cum and enjoy

grab the dot tomorrow

she here today for joy and frivolity

She will be here until late tonight

dot here today and tomorrow

play with the dot on Thursday she does great super vip

try super vip with the dot

Polkadot will be hooker of the Friday girls

Friday girls

the dot here for Friday sex