Thread: Forth time with Jenny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Forth time with Jenny

I think I won't write review of any other girl until my sweet baby girl step out this industry or come back to her mother town.
    Still writing as a memorial to record the time I was with her and all my strange feelings.
    This time we talked more about life.
    She is really a diligent girl who has clear target and study hard.
    She need money support her education in AUS.
    Kissing her made me feel like coming back to the 18 y and re-experience the life in the university.
    The first lovers never go to the church and marry other each.
    When I broken with my first lover in university, I never addmit I was regret so much.
    That inicent girl was my daisy. She studied too hard for immigration to USA but I was too young/proud to support her because I never thought to move oversea at that time.
    Life likes a story and makes me as a joke...
    Many years past, finally I moved to SYD and still wonder if my daisy has acheived her target and got her American Dream...
    Life is so short and life is so dramatic.
    I don't want to fail people who I love and who loves myself...
    So I decide to treasure the present people I have.
    But still remember someones I met I hanged out I liked and I loved...
    I think I will treate Jenny as one of them.
    All the best wish to her and eager one day I can meet her after she reach her AUS dream.
    We meet, we smile, we stare at each others' eyes but we pass by without say anything...
    Give me more pretty long legs and the target is hundreds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't seen Jenny on the roster since late last year has anyone seen her working elsewhere?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Guys, sorry to raise this old thread but if anyone knows if Jenny working elsewhere please share miss her amazing service.
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jenny

Does anyone know where Jenny working these days.. I have been punting for about 3 years now and Jenny is the best chic I ever seen.