Thread: Nicole - Long legs sexy Uni student with zero make up

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nicole - Long legs sexy Uni student with zero make up

Girl: Nicole at 7 Cowper Street
    Nationality: Chinese - Qingdao
    Date of visit: 10/11/2018
    Services: cat bath, kissing, bbbj, daty, fs.

<Look>
    Nicole is a about 170cm tall, white smooth skin, b cup with long hair. A friendly and fresh for the Friday girls and her English is okay as she is studying at Uni.

With zero make up, it shows the confidence about this girl and told me that it was her first time working at 7.

<Experience>
    I haven’t meet a tall girl for a few months - damn felt it was a very long time ago. It was a turn on and so happy when meet a girl with a sexy long legs. Nicole is more a girl next door type, very polite and friendly. Her nice natural b cup and nipples are lovely to be licked and kissed. Shaved below and lip kissing are all good on the menu.

Cat bath so so and BBBJ is average with no teeth. Phew! Nice juicy pussy when it was being sucked. Then on the DOM and no need to lube up, it was a nice ride... nice moaning sound echoing the action with her hip move, she is not that flexible btw in particular when having her legs up on missionary but good to reposition her on CG, she was well accommodated and of course it did not take long for me to come at the end. Big hug, long kiss good bye and she told me she may only work 1 or 2 days max as she still need to goto Uni.

YMMV

Looks 7/10
    Services 7/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for sharing