Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Milkshake brings all the boyz to the yard

Milkshake brings all the boyz to the yard

Wow. Crazy weekend for me. Extended that weekend to Monday. I have been wanting to check out 244 for a while now and glad i did. Whilst i had my eyes on another girl she unfortunately got her period so the lovely Erica messaged me to say that Kiwi or Milkshake were available at my booking time. Milkshake it is.

It was my first visit to 244. I like the way Shane and Angela conduct business looking from the outside. I was super impressed when i got into the room. Easily the best shower setup i have seen. Kudos to you guys. I didnt worry about the nuru massage/soapy thing though....i just wanted Milkshake on the bed.

Milkshake is a cute, petite Chinese girl with nice b cup boobs and a hot arse. Not sure why, i have a head like a dropped meat pie, but we hit it off from the moment we laid eyes on one another. I knew straight away this girl was down to fuck and happy to play with Raybo.

I am a bit reluctant to go full blown details in an AR because of the whole YMMV, but i will say that Milkshake was very accomodating. She was sweet in the shower, washing me and executing a divine bbbj to kick things off. Actually, we kicked things off prior to the shower with taking each others clothes off and some serious DFK and groping. Milkshake wore this awesome tartan mini-skirt with g-string underneath.......classic.

We kissed a lot ....did i say this girl likes to kiss? Fucking her was great, her fucking me was just as good. Solid 69 session insued. We changed a few positions and finished in side mish, looking into each others eyes....and kissing.....did i mention the kissing? ❤❤

I nearly extended. Thats saying a lot coming from a tight arse like me. I got Milkshakes wechat and she snet some very sweet messages to me. She tells me she is new to the game. Fellas, be nice and reap the rewards when you see her.

Thanks Milkshake. You are sooooo sweet. Thanks Shane, Angela and Erica. Beers soon Shane. Oh, Erica, if you want to pass on reception duties next time i am there and come in with me...........🤣🤣🤣

Banned
    Nice review Bro.

Gotta love those multi day fuck sessions!
    Tartan skirt will do it for me anyday.

Raybo glad you enjoyed we will have the beer soon
    Cheers

Shane

she here tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Raybo glad you enjoyed we will have the beer soon
    Cheers

Shane
    I will hold you to that pal. Also nice that i was Milkshakes first customer. 😁😁😁

no worries she is looking good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now I have that song stuck in my head

Well you wont forget her then

She will be a star like Monica and CoCo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice for the detailed AR man. Milkshake sounds sweet indeed.

She is here today just enjoy

pure sex on wheels come and enjoy

Friday girls

milky pussy to play

I think Paddington queen status already

shake those milktops

Milkshake loves boys on saturday

milky skin and milky pussy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Top services from top girl

I have had my best moment with happy. She made my day. I dreamed about her everyday since meeting with her. Will definitely visit her again.
    Last edited by Aus99 Moderator; 20-10-2018 at 06:10 PM.

thanks for your review westman

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast