Decided to pop into 7 Cowper Street today as I saw that they had a few new girls on the roster. I was introduced to 4 very nice looking girls and chose Apple as she was very pretty, great body and a nice welcoming smile. Booked her for one hour.

Into the room and showered. They have put new shower cubicles in the shop recently which are huge and Apple joined me for a bit of tit fondling and kissing as we showered together.

Apple is about 35 years old. She has shoulder length straight brown hair, a shapely sexy tight figure and nice natural A cups. She presents herself really well and was wearing a short black and white dress.

Onto the bed and we start off with a bit of light kissing as I fondle her tits. They feel soft and womanly and I go down for a bit of nipple sucking which starts her moaning. I touch her pussy which is already nice and wet and as I suck her tits I rub her clit and gently insert a finger to get her juices going.

I ask Apple to climb on top in 69 and she sucks me bbbj whilst I slowly arouse her clitoris with my tongue. Her bbbj technique is good and she sucks me slowly and softly as I up the tempo on her pussy and quickly she cums with a strong orgasm.

On with a dom and I ask her to kneel on the edge of the bed in doggie and I slowly insert myself. Her pussy is nice and tight and trimmed. I look in the mirror to see her cute breasts dangling below as I pump her from behind. I have to stop after a couple of minutes as I am in danger of cumming too quickly so I flip her over into mish, lick her pussy and then fuck her on the edge of the bed whilst standing. Her breasts wobble about and she seems to be enjoying a good fucking.

Rest for a few minutes and get a bit more bbbj and then she climbs on top in cowgirl. Her body and pussy feel amazing in this position and she rubs her clit hard on my cock and collapses in a heap from orgasm No 2. A nice orgasmic girl, just what I like,

Time is almost up. I ask for a handjob finish for a change. She grabs some lube and I ask her to kneel in front of me so that I can caress her breasts and before long I am shooting a good load up in the air all over her hands.

Apple is a nice natural type of girl next door type. She goes with the flow and I enjoyed my time with her. She is very friendly and orgasmic and I couldn’t fault her service or her attitude. Pretty face, great figure and offers a nice GFE.

Highly recommended.