Thread: Apple - sexy and beautiful

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Apple - sexy and beautiful

Decided to pop into 7 Cowper Street today as I saw that they had a few new girls on the roster. I was introduced to 4 very nice looking girls and chose Apple as she was very pretty, great body and a nice welcoming smile. Booked her for one hour.

Into the room and showered. They have put new shower cubicles in the shop recently which are huge and Apple joined me for a bit of tit fondling and kissing as we showered together.

Apple is about 35 years old. She has shoulder length straight brown hair, a shapely sexy tight figure and nice natural A cups. She presents herself really well and was wearing a short black and white dress.

Onto the bed and we start off with a bit of light kissing as I fondle her tits. They feel soft and womanly and I go down for a bit of nipple sucking which starts her moaning. I touch her pussy which is already nice and wet and as I suck her tits I rub her clit and gently insert a finger to get her juices going.

I ask Apple to climb on top in 69 and she sucks me bbbj whilst I slowly arouse her clitoris with my tongue. Her bbbj technique is good and she sucks me slowly and softly as I up the tempo on her pussy and quickly she cums with a strong orgasm.

On with a dom and I ask her to kneel on the edge of the bed in doggie and I slowly insert myself. Her pussy is nice and tight and trimmed. I look in the mirror to see her cute breasts dangling below as I pump her from behind. I have to stop after a couple of minutes as I am in danger of cumming too quickly so I flip her over into mish, lick her pussy and then fuck her on the edge of the bed whilst standing. Her breasts wobble about and she seems to be enjoying a good fucking.

Rest for a few minutes and get a bit more bbbj and then she climbs on top in cowgirl. Her body and pussy feel amazing in this position and she rubs her clit hard on my cock and collapses in a heap from orgasm No 2. A nice orgasmic girl, just what I like,

Time is almost up. I ask for a handjob finish for a change. She grabs some lube and I ask her to kneel in front of me so that I can caress her breasts and before long I am shooting a good load up in the air all over her hands.

Apple is a nice natural type of girl next door type. She goes with the flow and I enjoyed my time with her. She is very friendly and orgasmic and I couldn’t fault her service or her attitude. Pretty face, great figure and offers a nice GFE.

Highly recommended.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Decided to pop into 7 Cowper Street today as I saw that they had a few new girls on the roster. I was introduced to 4 very nice looking girls and chose Apple as she was very pretty, great body and a nice welcoming smile. Booked her for one hour.

Into the room and showered. They have put new shower cubicles in the shop recently which are huge and Apple joined me for a bit of tit fondling and kissing as we showered together.

Apple is about 35 years old. She has shoulder length straight brown hair, a shapely sexy tight figure and nice natural A cups. She presents herself really well and was wearing a short black and white dress.

Onto the bed and we start off with a bit of light kissing as I fondle her tits. They feel soft and womanly and I go down for a bit of nipple sucking which starts her moaning. I touch her pussy which is already nice and wet and as I suck her tits I rub her clit and gently insert a finger to get her juices going.

I ask Apple to climb on top in 69 and she sucks me bbbj whilst I slowly arouse her clitoris with my tongue. Her bbbj technique is good and she sucks me slowly and softly as I up the tempo on her pussy and quickly she cums with a strong orgasm.

On with a dom and I ask her to kneel on the edge of the bed in doggie and I slowly insert myself. Her pussy is nice and tight and trimmed. I look in the mirror to see her cute breasts dangling below as I pump her from behind. I have to stop after a couple of minutes as I am in danger of cumming too quickly so I flip her over into mish, lick her pussy and then fuck her on the edge of the bed whilst standing. Her breasts wobble about and she seems to be enjoying a good fucking.

Rest for a few minutes and get a bit more bbbj and then she climbs on top in cowgirl. Her body and pussy feel amazing in this position and she rubs her clit hard on my cock and collapses in a heap from orgasm No 2. A nice orgasmic girl, just what I like,

Time is almost up. I ask for a handjob finish for a change. She grabs some lube and I ask her to kneel in front of me so that I can caress her breasts and before long I am shooting a good load up in the air all over her hands.

Apple is a nice natural type of girl next door type. She goes with the flow and I enjoyed my time with her. She is very friendly and orgasmic and I couldn’t fault her service or her attitude. Pretty face, great figure and offers a nice GFE.

Highly recommended.
    Good review, never been here. A genuine 35 as opposed to (Star/Amy etc is 23 but is really 32) is probably my upper limit though BC....

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your reviews
    New pretty girl today booking welcome
    10/07/2023
    Monday

Apple - Highly recommended

22yo Singaporen girl, 56kg 171cm natural G cup, Can meet all your needs 三围36G,26,32 身高171cm,体重56kg, 纯天然G奶 服务包括洗澡,按摩,颜射,毒龙,做爱,无套口交,口爆,舔小穴 Services offer: [Nature Oral] [CIM] [69] [DFK] [Body Rubbing] [Boob Rubbing] [Butt Rubbing] [B2B Massage] [Stockings temptation] [Uniform temptation]

Jenny

26yo E cup 59kg 165cm Taiwan student Gold & diamond service 25yo,E Cup Over!!! 69, AR, CIM, BBBJ.. tongue kiss

Cora

22yo, 150cm, 46kg, d Cup, Singapore student new - friendly and nice with an impeccable attitude towards your satisfaction.She is a passionate lover and sweet companion with a smile that will brighten your day.

Lucy - Highly recommended*can do gold & diamond service

25yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Singapore - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.

​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    New pretty girl today booking welcome

Jenny

26yo E cup 59kg 165cm Taiwan student Gold & diamond service 25yo,E Cup Over!!! 69, AR, CIM, BBBJ.. tongue kiss

New Jenny 纯天然G奶 服务包括洗澡,按摩,颜射,毒龙,做爱,无套口交,口爆,舔小穴,冰火,
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

Services offer: [Nature Oral] [CIM] [69] [DFK] [Body Rubbing] [Boob Rubbing] [Butt Rubbing] [CIM] [B2B Massage] [Stockings temptation] [Uniform temptation]
    Last edited by 7cowper; 10-07-2023 at 02:14 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews