Thread: Penny

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Penny

I been checking out the rosters for A Touch of Class in Riley street to see if Jerry (Indian girl) is back working there and I checked to see the other girls...saw an interesting one called Isla (half Aussie/Half Fijian Indian) ...slim , pretty 19yo. After several unsuccessful attempts to see her, I abandoned ship and went to 227 Broadway instead for a trusted source of good quality girls and pussy.

On the descriptions on the website I chose Penny. Excellent choice I must add...advertised as 24yo...I think maybe 28 or 29yo...excellent body, great arse, great tits )very good job by Thailand finest surgeons), very nice twat with perhaps a 5 to 6 day growth...just the way I like it.

Penny gave me a nice (not great but still nice) massage...then on to the part I was waiting for. Penny was all fucking over me and I fucking loved it ! Slipping, fucking sliding everything except fucking but that may be available if she likes you or your wallet. Plenty of touching, grinding and a few of my fingers went missing into a lovely crevice and fiddling with her arsehole...great fun!

She finished me off with an explosive finish with my cock swinging and swaying around like an unattended garden hose turned on full blast. A very enjoyable session was had and I will return to her very soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for sharing, King. A mighty fine session you had there.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for visiting, Penny working on Mon and Tue
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999