Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $180/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, mish

Size/shape : Quite pretty, decent curvy figure, pert B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session with a cheerful girl

My experience/comments : It was about time I paid another visit 187 so I called and spoke to Hong (Mia is apparently away for a week). Hong said that Sugar and Angela were there at the moment. Sugar is good but I’ve seen her before at another shop so I checked that this Angela was a different girl from the Angela I saw at 187 back in March and booked her.

Hong met me and she asked me which room I wanted (I chose No 1 with the large bed) and I paid and Angela entered while I was in the shower.

She is quite pretty and was wearing a white top and a very short black skirt over a black bra and g-string. She was happy and cheerful from the outset.

Angela has a decent curvy figure (just very slightly cuddly) with pert B-cups and a trimmed bush.

I lay on my back and Angela went straight down to between my legs and started licking my groin and soon worked her way up my shaft.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, lovely soft lips, good use of her hands and excellent tongue-action. She also went reasonably deep with almost continuous eye-contact and the only interruptions were when she went to lick my balls.

After a good sucking she grabbed the condom but I said “Not yet” and she knelt beside me for some more BJ. She’d applied some lube to her pussy and I started to finger it but she said “Not inside”.

Angela also moved up and plonked a tit in my mouth.

I then asked for some 69 and Angela wiped her pussy and moved round.

She was soon moaning and squirming and making all the right noises. She sounded and acted like she came but something later made me wonder (see below).

After some more BJ I said “We fuck”. As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she shook her head and pointed to her chest.

We started with some cowgirl and Angela was very expressive as she rode me, getting me to play with her tits. And she leant back for a while and I was able to rub her clit.

We switched to the mish and again Angela was quite loud and urging me on as I saw it through like that.

Angela had a quick wash and went to the chest of drawers next to the bed and opened the top drawer to get a bottle of water. She discovered that her water bottled had leaked and there were loads of “Oh my God, Oh my God. Too much water, too much water” as she mopped it up – exactly the same noises as when she was supposedly cumming earlier.

She then gave me a massage while we had a chat.

She has been in Australia for a few years - her English is OK. She moved to Sydney about a month ago, having worked in other cities and currently works at 187 every day.

Time was up and I showered and dressed and had a chat with Hong before I left.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review

Angela

187 Hornsby