Thread: Eva - cute and great service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Eva - cute and great service.

Yesterday I popped into 7 Cowper and had one hour with lovely Eva.

Into the room and I shower and she gets the room ready. She showers and the action begins.

I stand by the bed and Eva drops down on her knees and takes by bare cock straight into her mouth. I lift one leg up onto the bed and she goes to town on my balls and cock with a great bbbj. Lots of licking and sucking. I lie down on the bed and she leans over me and I get to massage her breasts as she sucks me. Eva has the most perfect natural C cups. So soft to the touch, teenage feel to them and they jiggle in my hands as she blows me.

I ask her to climb onto my face and she lowers her naked, hairless, soft and wet pussy over my mouth and I slowly lick her juices. Her pussy is another highlight. Wet, soft, so smooth and soooo lickable. I am loving Eva and her GFE so far.

I dom up and fuck her whilst deep kissing her. She is a quiet fuck, doesn't make a lot of noise but I am having a great time and I hammer her little tight pussy in mish, side saddle and lying down doggie whilst constantly playing and sucking on her lovely titties.

I finish fucking her but I have not cum yet. I lie her down and DATY her to a strong orgasm. She is loving that and is playing with her tits, eyes closed as I lick her lovely pussy. She cums hard and then the compliments come flooding out of her.

I am 40 minutes in so I tell her to rest and I will wash my cock. Out of the shower and I ask for more bbbj. I sit on a pillow at the top of the bed, hard cock in the air. She kneels in front of me with her breasts dangling down. I have to play with them and she sucks me off with great gusto. I don't want to cum so I lie her down, spread her legs wide and lick her pussy to a second strong orgasm.

I nice orgasmic petite, pretty, busty girl.....just my type.

I want to cum now so I fuck her wet pussy softly in mish with her curled up unserneath me, sucking my nipples as I am deep inside her. I love this position. I fuck her deep and slowly until I can feel my cum rising in my balls and I pull out and spray her belly.

Time is up. Eva is a great service girl. She kisses, cums, sucked my cock bareback like it was her favourite strawberry ice cream and her pussy is tight and her tits are teenage firm.

I will be seeing her again very soon.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Havent seen u post for ages.
    Where u been bro..
    Aren't u banging at the rnt joint

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Havent seen u post for ages.
    Where u been bro..
    Aren't u banging at the rnt joint
    I have been spreading my seed around lots of different shops in Sydney. Still punting strong. Today I am in Tasmania. Have just banged a busty Thai private in Launceston. $200 hr. Huge tits.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review
    Is she early 20's like her description

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No she is not in her 20’s, more like 30’s. The photos they use is also not her. That photo is of Eva who used to work at Rydalmere.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Eva still available?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great review!!!

Shop Owner
    Eva just back from holiday refresh booking welcome
    Eva top sweet girlfriend service
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    Eva just back from holiday refresh booking welcome
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service

Eva

25yo,168cm,63kg,DD Cup, Taiwanese - an absolute glamazon stunner. She is statuesque, amazing body, the biggest natural firmest chest that I have EVER seen, literally bursting out of her top, great figure
    Last edited by 7cowper; 22-08-2022 at 11:51 AM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922