Yesterday I popped into 7 Cowper and had one hour with lovely Eva.

Into the room and I shower and she gets the room ready. She showers and the action begins.

I stand by the bed and Eva drops down on her knees and takes by bare cock straight into her mouth. I lift one leg up onto the bed and she goes to town on my balls and cock with a great bbbj. Lots of licking and sucking. I lie down on the bed and she leans over me and I get to massage her breasts as she sucks me. Eva has the most perfect natural C cups. So soft to the touch, teenage feel to them and they jiggle in my hands as she blows me.

I ask her to climb onto my face and she lowers her naked, hairless, soft and wet pussy over my mouth and I slowly lick her juices. Her pussy is another highlight. Wet, soft, so smooth and soooo lickable. I am loving Eva and her GFE so far.

I dom up and fuck her whilst deep kissing her. She is a quiet fuck, doesn't make a lot of noise but I am having a great time and I hammer her little tight pussy in mish, side saddle and lying down doggie whilst constantly playing and sucking on her lovely titties.

I finish fucking her but I have not cum yet. I lie her down and DATY her to a strong orgasm. She is loving that and is playing with her tits, eyes closed as I lick her lovely pussy. She cums hard and then the compliments come flooding out of her.

I am 40 minutes in so I tell her to rest and I will wash my cock. Out of the shower and I ask for more bbbj. I sit on a pillow at the top of the bed, hard cock in the air. She kneels in front of me with her breasts dangling down. I have to play with them and she sucks me off with great gusto. I don't want to cum so I lie her down, spread her legs wide and lick her pussy to a second strong orgasm.

I nice orgasmic petite, pretty, busty girl.....just my type.

I want to cum now so I fuck her wet pussy softly in mish with her curled up unserneath me, sucking my nipples as I am deep inside her. I love this position. I fuck her deep and slowly until I can feel my cum rising in my balls and I pull out and spray her belly.

Time is up. Eva is a great service girl. She kisses, cums, sucked my cock bareback like it was her favourite strawberry ice cream and her pussy is tight and her tits are teenage firm.

I will be seeing her again very soon.