Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pay tips upfront?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Pay tips upfront?

There was a topic about pay tips at the beginning of massage or at the end. I couldn’t find it anymore.

What do you guys think? I found pay tips at the end might get better P1 and ML might teasing you more. But it definitely got less ‘extra’

Banned
    Paid before and after

Many variables to that and an answer.

Depends on circumstance
    Depends on me ( my mood inclination )
    Depends on the ML , as above
    Whether have met the ML previously
    Etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I paid upfront the massage and customer service in part 1 was shit. Bec the ml was expecting extra.

Whip your undies off and pay them the second they offer extra. Simple. And give them a high five and a little tickle.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I normally pay upfront if it's the first time I've seen the ML to save the hassle of getting up and getting the money. But if I know the ML the at the end of the session is when I pay.

Banned
    Pay upfront when the girl agrees to take off her clothes and she follows it through.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    I generally pay upfront. That sets the expectation right. However, there is always a risk of shitty service - my policy is to take the risk and never see them again, if not fully satisfied.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always pay at the end if I’m still new with the ML - if pt1 is no good or we don’t click I’d at least have the option of going for eiher the basic clothed HJ or not doing any extras at all.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I used to wait for the ML to ask about part 2 and then pay. Now I always pay upfront- before part 1. I just hand over the tip. The girl understands what it is for. I find doing this makes the ML more relaxed as she doesn’t have to worry about asking about part 2 and potentially getting refused. Unlike others experience I find part 1 is actually better - more sensual and I can touch and flirt with the ML without any awkwardness.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    If you pay up front how do you know how much you need to pay for service?

I always pay upfront. Get the business over and enjoy the session uninterrupted.

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If It’s a regular yes but if not I hold off as I’ve paid upfront before and the P2 was really bad so I hold off now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always upfront with a new or regular ML. I prefer to get that out of the way and personally, always get a cheeky or sometimes shy smile. Sometimes skipping part 1 entirely.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    If you pay up front how do you know how much you need to pay for service?
    I just hand over the standard $50. If there is more than just a HJ on offer then the ML feels more comfortable discussing that and we work out any further tips during the session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think a great session must have both good P1 and P2. My personal experience is that pay tips upfront normally make ML rush to P2...actually my best experience came from a legit shop...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pay tip up front (standard fifty). Feel her thighs and butt while she rubs your shoulders without any guilt!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    New here. Just wondering if people tend to tip at the expensive massage joints such as the one in Burwood or marrickville ? Those seems like all inclusive or should we pay the extra tip for no guilt feeling?
    But than again if you paying that amount of money on tips, would be better to go the full package instead.
    Keen to know what you guys think

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    In most shops where I don't pay up front, the girl will discuss extras and pricing at the appropriate time; if agreement is reached the girl goes ahead and gets payment at the end. But a couple of times the girl has asked for prepayment; having to get up and hunt for the money is a mood killer. But I guess the girl is cautious with strangers because she has been dudded previously.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my regular shop with a regular girl no harm paying the lot up front. Most Chinese want the $ before part 2 unless you have built some rapport. Also it can be awkward when it’s the time of month. Most regulars I know do bbbj when this happens so not all bad. If it’s a new girl no harm letting her work for it.

Just a word of warning though, last time I had a quickie in Adelaide, I specifically asked the ML in Chinese that I could have the release (HJ) and she said yes, I then tipped her the $50 up front thinking everything was in order, only to find out that the $50 could only get me a clothed HJ........ WTF !

She tried to upsell me for another $50 to get naked and I said no - well, she was only a smallish B Cupper so it wasn’t hard to resist, but if she would have been really busty, I probably would have sucked in and pay the high price ! On hindsight, the shop was empty at the time, I should have negotiated with the proper nude HJ at $50 or else I’ll walk and she most likely would have taken the offer, well, you learn something everyday even after hundreds of punts ......lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast