Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phone & Text options

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Date View Post
    That would be handy...but I would have to agree.

The only immunity I know of when breaking the law is to be a super rich prick with enough influence in govt agencies through politicians to ensure you never feel the heat.

If anyone believes they don't effectively have immunity then you must believe the Super rich are the only group in the world who never ever commit murder ..cause none of them ever face the music. Or if they do then at rates / 1,000,000 that are at fractions of every other group. In fact, imprisonment rates show that the poorest are the most frequent murderers and as people get richer and richer they murder less and less...until the super rich never murder at all. Not only do they never ever murder, but they don't even get to be charged then acquitted. They never face the judge. They are never embarrassed on the front page of newspapers or on the 6pm news either for their corrupt or otherwise reputation damaging behaviour... despite the fact that they control all the major industries on the planet. Must be because rich people are the most noble and whose behaviour is beyond reproach.

Thinking about it... I just realised something... "Power leads to corruption" must be wrong.

"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely", must also be a croc of shit.

"Rich people are inevitably tempted more by evil because they know their money can buy influence to keep them out of trouble"

The bible obviously got it wrong too when it said that a rich man, "can not pass through the eye of a needle" or something like that anyway... about a camel and heaven... you get the drift.

The only exceptions to this I can think of are some of the Russian oligarchs who Putin has clamped down on. Here plus with our mates in the US and the Brits... Rupert and Kerry Stokes etc would never want to embarrass their fellow members of the club... and lead to a can of worms.
    Ehm .... Stickydate. Its ILLEGAL for a phone company to register a number with them without you citing your ID either in the store or online. They take down your name, address etc and this gets passed onto the authorities.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So far options are :-

1) A free skype account and register the aldi number to that. Use skype credit to send texts and receive them onto the phone.

2) Voip number on a vpn.

If you really want to go under the radar get an old digital mobile phone manufactured before 2001. In other words any phone without an IMEI (which is used to track the phones use).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Burner phone is definitely the way to go, password protected, packed in the first-aid kit of your car.

This seems to be awful long lengths to go to, just to avoid a partner looking through your phone? or more the authorities here? I'm sure the authorities have better things to spend their limited resources than to trace your private burner phone records etc...
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Ehm .... Stickydate. Its ILLEGAL for a phone company to register a number with them without you citing your ID either in the store or online. They take down your name, address etc and this gets passed onto the authorities.
    You are absolutely correct. That is why we need a phone company that is ...like the well connected people I described...effectively above the law.... lol ... as an analogy.... I do have memory of brown paper bags passed between Hector Hapeta,.. Jack Herbert ..... Police Commissioner Terry Lewis... but of course that sort of thing would never never happen in Qld today :-) never....that sort of thing just isn't possible anymore... the authorities would be right on to it...stamping it out before it got any head of steam.... honestly!

Like good wine... fine cigars..... intelligent / sophisticated punting (with the best) on horses..... I've developed a middle age appreciation for DISreputable! :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you also wan to put a PIN on your actual SIM card. Easy to remove a SIM from a PIN licked phone and put it into an unlocked phone.

If you really want to be clandestine you need to start everything clean from Day 1. For most of us in the west now it's impossibe to remain annon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not worth all the hassles just show ur ID for a prenpaid sim

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or you could just front up to your nearest outlaw motorcycle clubhouse and ask if anyone could provide you with a fake drivers license or passport. You can then present that to your nearest telco shop to obtain required sim card.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is a easy option to stay discreet
    https://hushed.com/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Fair point. But same still applies. If he is that concerned or paranoid, maybe time to give up the punt.

And I was replying to original post, not Sticky Date. Didn't even bother reading the rest of his post when I saw he was rambling on again.
    If? lol Yep I understand your point, but I'm curious about how punters can legally hide their real identity and keep on trucking. I mean punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Date View Post
    You are absolutely correct. That is why we need a phone company that is ...like the well connected people I described...effectively above the law.... lol ... as an analogy.... I do have memory of brown paper bags passed between Hector Hapeta,.. Jack Herbert ..... Police Commissioner Terry Lewis... but of course that sort of thing would never never happen in Qld today :-) never....that sort of thing just isn't possible anymore... the authorities would be right on to it...stamping it out before it got any head of steam.... honestly!

Like good wine... fine cigars..... intelligent / sophisticated punting (with the best) on horses..... I've developed a middle age appreciation for DISreputable! :-)
    That's what we love about you. Your rational expectations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can’t hide with the new mega data laws even bcc put in requests to get our conversation or txt .. end of day deal with it or be a boring cunt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If? lol Yep I understand your point, but I'm curious about how punters can legally hide their real identity and keep on trucking. I mean punting.
    Don't make bookings, just walk in, and pay with cash.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So far best two ways appear to be punterpunter's idea use hush and popeye's idea.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Or just b up front with your wife or girlfriend. B honest and tell them u go for massage occasionally, you never know they might appreciate your honesty. Prob b better than finding out your playing up with girls on dating sites, she would prob think at least your not going to run off with a young asian masseuse.
    Please leave comments below about how dumb this idea is haha. ⬇⬇⬇

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not all punters are married or have girlfriends

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not all punters are married or have girlfriends
    Of course, but they're not gonna' b worried and need a secret ph. Free and lucky. 😊

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I reckon almost half the posters here are single.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Of course, but they're not gonna' b worried and need a secret ph. Free and lucky. ��
    Which makes me think Stickydate is up to illegal behavior.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A friend just returned from UK & Ireland holiday. In each country he obtained a SIM without any requirement for Identification.

He registered new WeChat, Whatsap and Viber accounts albeit with OS numbers.

Seems it's mainly Australia that is tough on ID SIMs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12