Thread: Where to visit thursday

Senior Member(無間使者)

Where to visit thursday

Which shop / girl to visit today (thursday)
    Staying away from most reviewed shops on here
    Any suggestions?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What part of the city?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try 555 Miranda, ask for Sky and if the FS is as good as the RnT you will be a happy man

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Go to the "Shop Info" thread, click on "prefix" and take your pick from the list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Try 555 Miranda, ask for Sky and if the FS is as good as the RnT you will be a happy man
    How is 555? I regularly eat at the Chinese restaurant next door and am always curious as to the quality of the shop. Are the girls young or not really?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers mate. I never knew fs was an option hence avoided the shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    How is 555? I regularly eat at the Chinese restaurant next door and am always curious as to the quality of the shop. Are the girls young or not really?
    The girls are all young, with some serious bombshells amongst them. Each day will have different ML. The shop itself is clean and rooms are quite large. Downside is the lack of showers which is why I baulked at the FS. The mamasan once owned 351 Riverwood and the majority of girls will work at both shops. I am not sure of the license for the shop but all extras are available, but just not from all girls. Check the shop roster and I will vouch for all photos for Monday, Thursday and Saturday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls are all young, with some serious bombshells amongst them. Each day will have different ML. The shop itself is clean and rooms are quite large...
    Better that bro’s PM you if they want additional info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    It's absolutely brilliant, you can't go wrong here. Ask for Jane, she'll look after you well and proper

Banned
    Gentlemen saturday we are having an opening special with our girl Lola. She is waiting for you 🤣 check out our roster

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The real question should now be what to do on a Saturday now that friday has finished.
    Haven’t been out to the city for so long and realised the night life is pretty dull with the lock lock laws.
    So what do you fellas do for fun and where do you go?