Thread: Caley

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Caly

Logan st Greenslopes.
    This place is a somewhat shabby old house which is just a few mins drive from a host of big name shops. I knew it would prob b an older lady and it was and i also knew from previous experience with the older ones that some of them r very good at it. So i took a chance and the whole experience was quite enjoyable. Massage was nice and sensual and kept my interest up the whole time.
    What she did hit the spot as i was really after something with a nice build up not just a rushed young honey. Prob go back to try someone else but if u only like young cuties i dont think this is the place for u.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds interesting. Mind PM me the details ? Older skill is sometimes preferred tomyungrr looks and (lack of) enthusiasm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was an older Filipina ml & an Indian ml there a while back when when I went there a few times.. dunno whether they’d moved on by now as haven’t been back there..both were good vfm..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Take the "e" out of that name.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Take the "e" out of that name.
    There u go..... Misspelling anoys me to.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

cut time short

went here a few times but they always cut the time short so I stopped going

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Logan st Greenslopes.
    This place is a somewhat shabby old house which is just a few mins drive from a host of big name shops. I knew it would prob b an older lady and it was and i also knew from previous experience with the older ones that some of them r very good at it. So i took a chance and the whole experience was quite enjoyable. Massage was nice and sensual and kept my interest up the whole time.
    What she did hit the spot as i was really after something with a nice build up not just a rushed young honey. Prob go back to try someone else but if u only like young cuties i dont think this is the place for u.
    If you're talking that place buried in trees with the tiny sign I vouch as well. I hardly knew it was happening but I was begging suddenly for mercy while she just smiled and stroked and worked just right. Touchs all the right places

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    New chubby Korean here I saw few weeks ago has great attitude, friendly and was into the act when handled gently. Offered more than standard finish when I told her that I will repeat. I tried to book her constantly after that session and our times never worked out.
    Anyone tried her recently?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've tried this place based on reviews in here.
    As anticipated, older ML but attractive. Very friendly and massage technique was very good.
    Facilities were old ... but clean and functional.
    Not my style, but the place was ok.
    ... and I was offered a beer as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    I've tried this place based on reviews in here.
    As anticipated, older ML but attractive. Very friendly and massage technique was very good.
    Facilities were old ... but clean and functional.
    Not my style, but the place was ok.
    ... and I was offered a beer as well.

Did they cut you short on time????

I stopped going there 12 months ago because I got cut short on time 2 times....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not cut short. Went the right time.