I am a regular customer of Marrickville 5, Glades 42, Ginza 310, Club 278, Kyoto 206, and Sakura 57 for several years. However, I seldom write after reports unless the experience is extremely wonderful or extraordinarily horrible.

Today, I have to mention my worst experience ever in my sex life. I strongly urge that any punter should not pick this girl in Kyoto 206.

Walked into Kyoto 206 this afternoon, and saw the line up. A girl called Grace caught my attention and I paid $250 for diamond service (including kissing, 69, cim etc...) After walking into the room, she turned the light off and said I don't like light, which really made me feel upset as I cannot see her face clearly. Argued for a while, she allowed me to turn the light on, but she only permits a dim light. Then we took a shower. After taking a closer at her face, I can find that her face is not natural, with surgery and unnatural artificial modification especially in her jaw.

She only washed my back and asked me to wash my penis by myself. In the bed, she only did a perfunctory blow job for me and then asked me to get in her vagina, though my penis was not hard enough to have sex. During the sex, she did not smile and rejected any kissing or touching her face, though I was not quite happy to see her unnatural face with much surgery in her jaw. After several minutes I felt totally upset and my penis felt very uncomfortable. I asked a blow job. She indeed did it, but not happy at all. After a while, a second before cum, she spat my penis out and did a masturbation for me until ejaculation. The whole process only lasts for 30 mins. I was really upset with her service.

No words can I experss my rage for Grace in Kyoto 206.

---------------

UPDATE:
As said in this AR, I seldom wrote reviews unluss the experience is best or worst. However, there are still many girls worth trying. Here are my recommendations.

No.5 Marrickville: Dior (impressive DFK), Abby (cute), Bobo (pretty), S (sexy & pretty).

Glades 42: Michelle (gooooooooood), Luna (good service, her vagina is impressive), Yumi (innocent), Joanna (pretty).

Ginza: Kiki (good looking), Bella (Impressive BBBJ and CIM).

Club 278: Nana (cute, big boobs, not working), Lily (wild!!!active!!!, not working).

Kyoto 278 & Sakura 57: Dylia (natural big boobs), Ida (best service!!!), Keiko(amazing Japanese girl, not working..)