Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 23/11/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, quite short, lovely slim but still shapely figure, A-cups, a cute bum, great legs and a fully, freshly and perfectly shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Half Japanese, half Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, cow-girl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a very good GFE session with a really sweet and seriously cute young girl

My experience/comments : Kelly had told me that a new girl, Coco, was starting and that she also worked at 64 as Alice. Sophie’s girls are usually good so I booked her.

Paid Kay and was sent up to Room 4 where Coco was waiting.

She is very pretty and really young-looking – a real sweet “girl-next-door” look. She was immediately friendly and cheerful, in a slightly reserved sort of way, and we exchanged a peck on the lips.

Coco is quite short and was wearing the same white dress and shoes that are in the photos of her on the 64 website and I showed them to her on my phone.

I stripped and showered and she stripped.

Coco has a lovely slim, but still shapely, figure with A-cups, a lovely bum and great legs. Her bush was fully, freshly and perfectly shaved.

Onto the bed and Coco stroked my cock and licked my nipples before moving down.

After a good use of a wet-wipe, she started licking my balls, then shaft and then took me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – she started nice and slowly and softly with good hand-action, no teeth, few interruptions and occasional eye-contact.

I propped myself up so I could watch this cutie sucking me (and to admire her arse in the mirror at the foot of the bed).

I suggested some 69 and Coco wiped her pussy and moved round.

This was great and she was soon moaning (she’d been pretty quiet until then).

She squirmed away and then, without me asking, she stood up, turned around and lowered herself onto my face and leant back to continue stroking my cock.

Again she squirmed away and moved back round for some more 69.

She applied some lube to my cock and was giving me a HJ but I had to get her to stop as it was too good.

I then got her to lie on the bed and went down for some DATY.

Again she got quite vocal (but not really loud) and soon pushed my head away.

Coco knelt beside me and stroked me some more while she got her breath back.

Again it was too good and I had to get her to grab a condom.

She dressed me and straddled me for some cow-girl, asking that I only go “halfway” – she was really tight.

She started Asian-style and then knelt and warmed up as she rode me well.

I suggested that I go on top and we moved round.

Again she asked that I be gentle and at first she held on to the base of my shaft to restrict my access but I went slowly and she then removed her hand.

This was great, looking down on this cute young girl, but she was clearly in some discomfort so after a while I said “You suck me again”.

After removing the condom and wiping me down Coco blew me some more but I guess she didn’t want me to come in her mouth as she suggested a hand-job. She applied some lube and it wasn’t long before I squirted.

Coco washed her hands and rejoined me on the bed.

She said she has been in Australia for 15 months and works at 64 three days a week and she wasn’t yet sure which days she’d work at Kelly’s.

She said her father was Japanese and her mother Chinese (Shanghai) but she was brought up in Japan, although she clearly speaks Chinese as that was the language I was using on my translator app (although her English is OK).

She lay in my arms for a while and we had a lovely cuddle but time was soon up and I pointed to the clock and said I had to shower.

A final peck on the lips and I departed.

A very good session with a really sweet young girl.

Had a quick chat with Kay on the way out – she seems to be a good receptionist.