Thread: Maggie

Maggie

Person's Name : Maggie

Address: 227 Concord Road, North Strathfield

Rates : $40 for 30 mins + $50 tips for good extras

Size/shape : 1.65 good body, all natural, firm D+ Cups at least

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Was itching for a decent massage and extras and thought gosh, who is working on Thursday that I can try. Never really came across any reviews that caught my eye on any girls on a Thursday. Have tried Tina, and I apologise for not reviewing, being more a lurker, but will attempt more contribution. Tina was very bubbly and great service don't get me wrong, but I like breasts I gotta admit and she just didn't fulfil the criteria. Anyway, thought to myself lets try this girl called Maggie, thinking maybe she was new as I never really saw her name on the list on Thursday. Called to make a booking for 30 minutes, as I always like to test out before I commit more time, and off I go.

She was running a little late and I was there a touch early so just had to sit in the room and wait. Finally, in she comes and WOAH, pretty girl, wearing braces though, with a great body (not your slim type but nice curves and amazing rack), but am thinking, is it real? Not wanting to stereotype but many Thai girls have enhanced breasts, and I am not a fan of enhanced with one exception which I will review later on. Maggie is a very friendly, bubbly and chatty girl.

Part 1 massage is honestly good. Nice firm, with good pressure and technique. Bro Ah Lungor, I am surprised you haven't mentioned her as I think she would probably fulfil all your criteria- good massage, great service, nice body especially the assets and extras. So I casually ask her how long have you been working here, cause I've been to 227 a coupla times now and don't recall her name. She responds- 1 year plus OMG where have I been hiding!! Time just went so quickly and off to part 2.

Part 2- my jaws dropped literally.. all natural, all amazing rack. Was just a good, all round service, very sensual and it was a pleasure to play with those amazing assets and taste them. B2B and all was obviously part of the service. When I started to feel the urge too early on, she slowed her pace to keep it going! I was impressed. Anyway, I couldn't hold it in any longer and urged her on. Great finishing. As you can tell, I really enjoyed it and will be back for longer! Please be nice to her! And she tells me she also works in the city and Bondi.

Want to thank 227 North Strathfield again for such an amazing line-up.

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Nice review bro. Need to try to see Maggie as well. I have seen Tina, would you reckon Maggie’s massage as good as Tina’s? Prefer a good P1. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by asianlover1314 View Post
    Nice review bro. Need to try to see Maggie as well. I have seen Tina, would you reckon Maggie’s massage as good as Tina’s? Prefer a good P1. Thanks.
    Must say I can’t remember cause I haven’t tried Tina for sometime but Maggie gives good decent firm massage but I’m sure you can ask for lighter or deeper pressure and she should be able to accommodate. Maggie as a whole package was better