Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Genital area hair removal/shave by a Female in Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)

Genital area hair removal/shave by a Female in Sydney

Hey Guys,
    I'm trying to find a good place in Sydney where a female (preferably hot lol) would shave my pubes, ass, genital area for a price. I've googled it but haven't come across any decent place.

Any suggestions? Money isn't an issue, just want someone good and attractive if possible.
    Cheers.

Banned
    You have not searched this site?

Plenty info on waxing etc

What part of town you in

Senior Member(無間使者)
    26 Oscar chatswood - thank me later

Banned
    Saigon Princess - St Mary

There are others too choose

BTW, for those who prefer shave to wax.. ever , contemplated the use of a cut throat

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    You have not searched this site?

Plenty info on waxing etc

What part of town you in
    Thanks guys.

I'm in Surry Hills, NSW.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you asking for a WnT?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Babycat massage can do

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Saigon Princess - St Mary

There are others too choose

BTW, for those who prefer shave to wax.. ever , contemplated the use of a cut throat
    I had a girl in Thailand do this twice to me with a cut throat razor with excellent results.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonhound69 View Post
    Thanks guys.

I'm in Surry Hills, NSW.
    Probably some places around Oxford St, but probably guys doing it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I had a girl in Thailand do this twice to me with a cut throat razor with excellent results.
    You are required to offer more detail.

You must be one among few, to have a face shave with a cut throat, let alone lathered your balls and submitted

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You are required to offer more detail.

You must be one among few, to have a face shave with a cut throat, let alone lathered your balls and submitted
    She was magnificent...she held my cock all the way through and carefully shaved my onion bag as well. It was very scarey when she was sharpening the razor but she told me that she had done it many times before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sunny’s in North Sydney is good. They have nice young viet girls like Daisy. They wax but i’m Sure they can accommodate with a razor.

Banned
    She was magnificent...she held my cock all the way through and carefully shaved my onion bag as well. It was very scarey when she was sharpening the razor but she told me that she had done it many times before.
    I and the other readers , want to better share the fear and anxiety ...

wtf Weretou thinking at the time. A tatt in Thailand’ one thing .-‘a cut throat cock shave altogether another journey

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I and the other readers , want to better share the fear and anxiety ...

wtf Weretou thinking at the time. A tatt in Thailand’ one thing .-‘a cut throat cock shave altogether another journey
    I did my research and I was surprised when she pulled out the cut throat however she did reassure me that she was an expert. I did tell her that if she cut me I would shoot her (jokingly)...she just laughed it off. I honestly thought she was going to bring out the normal Bic razor. I was going to get my arsehole shaved by her as well but I think that would be a bit too much to ask for, however I went to another place where another girl used a Bic razor on my arsehole and also did an exceptional job considering my arsehole had never been shaved before, so she was looking at a fair bit of undergrowth !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did my research and I was surprised when she pulled out the cut throat however she did reassure me that she was an expert. I did tell her that if she cut me I would shoot her (jokingly)...she just laughed it off. I honestly thought she was going to bring out the normal Bic razor. I was going to get my arsehole shaved by her as well but I think that would be a bit too much to ask for, however I went to another place where another girl used a Bic razor on my arsehole and also did an exceptional job considering my arsehole had never been shaved before, so she was looking at a fair bit of undergrowth !
    HA!

Sounds like a whipper snipper would have been a better choice for the rear door first!

You are a very brave man Kingwally - I know I would be concerned about a bic around my sack let alone a cut throat. Hope the girls appreciated your smooth appearance after.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    HA!

Sounds like a whipper snipper would have been a better choice for the rear door first!

You are a very brave man Kingwally - I know I would be concerned about a bic around my sack let alone a cut throat. Hope the girls appreciated your smooth appearance after.
    Not even a tiny nick at all in the whole area including the nutsack...excellent job. As for the arsehole I found a lot more girl were very happy to rim me ...good it was a good investment indeed!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You now have an excuse for a monthly trip to Thailand - maintenance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A cut throat scares the shit out of me. She would have to be hot to make it worthwhile.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    A cut throat scares the shit out of me. She would have to be hot to make it worthwhile.
    Even if ugly as ya grandma still worth it to get future rimming potential

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    26 Oscar chatswood - thank me later
    You mean 24 Oscar st with hottie Cathy?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast