Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Genital area hair removal/shave by a Female in Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    A cut throat scares the shit out of me. She would have to be hot to make it worthwhile.
    I reckon, I was terrified just reading about it. Brave man!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by allenby View Post
    Babycat massage can do
    I've seen this place mentioned a lot, but maybe my search skills are a bit rusty. I can't seem to find a website or contact details. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    I've seen this place mentioned a lot, but maybe my search skills are a bit rusty. I can't seem to find a website or contact details. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...g-0415-968-909

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah, definitely me being shit at searching. Thanks!

I see that the threads haven't been updated and that Babycat's account has been banned. I guess we just message them on WeChat and ask for details?

Banned
    Babycat banned ?

You sure

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ozreview1970 View Post
    Yep it looks like it.
    Why?
    Contact her on her personal wechat. It in her signature block.

BCs shop account is 'banned' but her personal account on here is active.

BC normally tells us on Wechat updates when waxing service is available.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I like BC.
    I have never met her but I like her.
    I get a vibe about people from the way they write and she is really cool.
    She seems like a really cool and sexy girl.
    And it's great to get the views of MLs and WLs on this forum rather than just punters.
    We need more of that!
    The thing is though that this Forum is a a business and a living for the people who run it.
    And we have to accept that.
    If BC is running a shop and not a paid advertiser then the owners/administrators of this forum will cancel her shops account.
    That's just the way it is.
    That's Capitalism 101.
    I hope BC continues to post on her personal account
    I like her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any shops do this with extras ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    24 Oscar in chatswood. Half way through the waxing the mamasan came in and took over for a minute and started teasing to get me hard before upselling me to handjob then left to let the waxing girl finished. When she had completed the wax she proceeded to jack me off with some of the soothing solution.

Just a word of caution, last time I was there the waxing takes place in a small room right behind the reception which is covered only by a thin curtain. You will hear people coming in, and because it is made to look legit you will get women coming in to inquire sometimes, which means that when your waxing girl has her hand wrapped around you dick and some middle aged mom comes in and is standing 4 meters away from you then you have to be silent and stop. This only happened to me once but ruined the happy ending because I was so close I came but it didn't feel good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is there any shop with laser treatment?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by nayasa View Post
    is there any shop with laser treatment?
    For just laser, a simple Google search would show there are many. If you want extras with it, I haven't heard of any laser places that do both.

Banned
    Just moan and holler, shoot your cum on the floor - surprise/shock those ladies who come in lol

I'm intrigued. Anything Hurstville way?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    24 Oscar in chatswood. Half way through the waxing the mamasan came in and took over for a minute and started teasing to get me hard before upselling me to handjob then left to let the waxing girl finished. When she had completed the wax she proceeded to jack me off with some of the soothing solution.

Just a word of caution, last time I was there the waxing takes place in a small room right behind the reception which is covered only by a thin curtain. You will hear people coming in, and because it is made to look legit you will get women coming in to inquire sometimes, which means that when your waxing girl has her hand wrapped around you dick and some middle aged mom comes in and is standing 4 meters away from you then you have to be silent and stop. This only happened to me once but ruined the happy ending because I was so close I came but it didn't feel good.
    Damn had no idea these places existed

Huge shout out to Alice @ 350 Cremorne. She is cute, well spoken and gave me an extremely thorough waxing. Just so nice to be able to have a chat with someone with good english while they work on you. Her attention to detail was amazing, she wanted me to leave there being SMOOTH! Highly recommended.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    Huge shout out to Alice @ 350 Cremorne. She is cute, well spoken and gave me an extremely thorough waxing. Just so nice to be able to have a chat with someone with good english while they work on you. Her attention to detail was amazing, she wanted me to leave there being SMOOTH! Highly recommended.
    Hey bro , can you pm me the price plz ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Angel’s touch massage in Riverwood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A friend of mine (currently part time ML) will be opening a legit "beauty salon" in George St next to Apple Shop in the next week or so. She has indicated she would be interested in waxing, but is not offering extras.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    A friend of mine (currently part time ML) will be opening a legit "beauty salon" in George St next to Apple Shop in the next week or so. She has indicated she would be interested in waxing. PM me if you are interested, and I will pass on contact details.
    You mean this?
    https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydn...cbd/1208928615

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast