Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Way out west

Junior Member(有D料到)

Way out west

After my last punt nearly put me off I was going no where near any of the other side of town places or looking on locanto, but then minding my own business in Redbank and I seen a new shop open up that had a few of the hall marks.

A quick google of the number and found the place has an ad on locanto where the ad read right and I thought since for a change it required very little travel on my part I thought why not.

Went in and the ML was a young attractive Asian in very short skirt and tight top, asked for 45 minutes for an even 50 and went to the room.

The shop is set up ok with small rooms sturdy tables walls that go all the way down and cha Ching lockable doors.

I stripped down and waited on the table and the ML came in. The session started off nice and soft, I was laying face down with my hands above my head, the ML stood there and while she rubbed my back, my hands were being placed in contact with the MLs thighs and everything else.

As the session continued, it got very sensual with lots and lots of tackle tickle.

We were maybe 20 minutes in when she asked me to roll over and started to rub my front. She broke the ice by asking if I was up for extras and we negotiated for a flat hundred to finish things off. The bonus was that without asking the top came off and hand wandering was not discouraged. During what can only be described as a sterling HJ I got the feeling that more was on offer all the way up to full service she was keen to go further and a pure lack of funds in the wallet kept things from going down that road. But back to business I layed back down and she went back to work. I decided to see how far I could push my investment and decided run my hands up her legs and with that the skirt went up with no objections. From there hands went down the panties and I got a nice handful of arse, and with a slide of the hand down and between the legs and again no objections so down came the panties and I got some awesome let your fingers do the talking going on. As the great HJ reached it climax I massaged her clit and as I shot my load she let hers rip all over my fingers.

After a clean up I got another bonus when she finished the actual massage and surprise surprise it was great. At the end I got a hug and kiss and an assurance that with only another 30 bucks in my wallet that everything was on offer.

Entry was very open and obviously so was the exit but all in the location is not at the busy end of the shopping centre so it evens out.

Definitely returning

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is this at the redbank shops or redbank plaines ?out that way tomorrow maybe give a go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds great, well done

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like you'll be keeping in touch.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey mate!

Can you share the location of this place?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's my end of town. Which one is this.

Also anyone know what's good in Ipswich. Haven't found anything there and I'm located down here now

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Drove through there today, i c a new place at 5 ways called Pink Cloud massage. Used to b a shop here once before but must have folded. Sign out front says open till 9pm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's the old cafe. Late close is a good thing. I will check it out tomorrow and let you know

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went there a few weeks back,all I can say is give it a miss.A couple off 35 plus ml trying to look sexy but definitely not sexy,save your money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have not been in there but have seen ladies come out of here and they looked like mid 30’s Asian milfs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I checked this place out last week. One milf, the other a little younger. Went with the milf... very similar to above review, no cost on extras above basic so was vfm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried Pink Clouds tonight.

Older milfs like other posters noted.

Had a tryout massage it was ordinary. Possible extras but language was a problem and to be honest was hoping that wouldn't ask lol.

As it was i left before time up

I drove all over Redbank and Redbank Plains...and ipswich. Couldn't find the OP mentioned. Saw Maple at Redbank but it was closed at 5pm looks very straight.

I'll check Locanto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This one is at Redbank Plains, rather than Redbank. Next to a pharmacy in the main shops, but sort of at the end of the strip.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perusal View Post
    This one is at Redbank Plains, rather than Redbank. Next to a pharmacy in the main shops, but sort of at the end of the strip.
    Thanks Perusal I'll check it out soon.

CHeers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So after a hiatus I was back in town and decided I’d pick up right where I left off. Stopped by before a night out and got the same girl as last time, although I don’t think she recognized me.

Payed for 30 min and got shown to the room and stripped down.

She can came back and straight to work on the average massage stuff, which wasn’t that bad overall. My he tackle tickle started and as I responded she whispered in my ear what was on offer. I offered $50 to finish it off and she got to work. Like last time their was no objection to my wandering hands and up the skirt went and down with the panties. As she rubbed me I rubbed her. Better still she leaned down and I kissed and sucked her neck which led to me slipping her singlet top off her shoulder and edgeing out a breast which I then sucked on. This finish was excellent. Sadly the massage didn’t get finished and to be honest I was short changed on time, but I can’t complain about the finish. As we wrapped up I got the real sense that more was on offer but would need more money to check it out

I went back a few weeks later with some walking around money after a trip to the ponies has payed off. Got a different girl (hot AF ) but thought I’d try my luck anyway.

Same same at the start but as the tackle tickle started I got a bit more into it and started touching her. On the flip we negotiated $50 for the standard finish. Once we got started up went the skirt and I got her to lube up my finger and went straight in. Right away she was into and I asked what else we could do, I offered another $50 and she offers a BBBJ, I um’d and ah’ed and asked how much for full service, initially a little hesitant but when I pulled another $50 out of my wallet she hedges a bit. I payed the money out on the bed and let her mull it over. She was keen as but said that she didn’t have condoms in the store, normally that would be me out as I don’t go bare back, I thought as we reached an impass I would take her up on BBBJ but as I went to pick up the money she snatched it up. I told her it was fine and maybe I’d bring a condom next time. She asked if I would go and buy some down at the Woolies, but I said that if I had to dress and go I would be back. She was keen as and as she thought about it she started touching herself and asked if I would be ok to pull out. Initially I said no but as she stood there gripping the money in one hand and touching herself with the other I thought I’d take a roll of the dice ( how many of us wouldn’t). I asked if she was clean and said I’ll be pretty pissed if she ain’t and some thing happens. She stripped off and got on the table and spread her legs to the nicest little pussy I’d ever seen. Before diving in I had a lick and suck of the nipples and quickly moved down to her vagine. Clean as and although she initially tried to get it over and done with she let it ride. I as she let a big moan she covered her mouth with her own hand.

I pulled her to end of the table and with her legs over my shoulder slid it in nice and slow. This girl new what she was doing and at that point I’d didn’t give a fuck I was out $200 all up, it was absolute heaven. She came a couple of times and I pulled out and came all over her stomach and tits.

We got cleaned up and she gave me a good rub down and clean it with the wet towel.

Didn’t care about cost ( pokie money started out with $20 )

Best bit no hanger on’er ( peaked about that for days afterward )

Definitely going back although prob stick with the regular options unless another well timed windfall comes my way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthesly42 View Post
    So after a hiatus I was back in town and decided I’d pick up right where I left off. Stopped by before a night out and got the same girl as last time, although I don’t think she recognized me.

Payed for 30 min and got shown to the room and stripped down.

She can came back and straight to work on the average massage stuff, which wasn’t that bad overall. My he tackle tickle started and as I responded she whispered in my ear what was on offer. I offered $50 to finish it off and she got to work. Like last time their was no objection to my wandering hands and up the skirt went and down with the panties. As she rubbed me I rubbed her. Better still she leaned down and I kissed and sucked her neck which led to me slipping her singlet top off her shoulder and edgeing out a breast which I then sucked on. This finish was excellent. Sadly the massage didn’t get finished and to be honest I was short changed on time, but I can’t complain about the finish. As we wrapped up I got the real sense that more was on offer but would need more money to check it out

I went back a few weeks later with some walking around money after a trip to the ponies has payed off. Got a different girl (hot AF ) but thought I’d try my luck anyway.

Same same at the start but as the tackle tickle started I got a bit more into it and started touching her. On the flip we negotiated $50 for the standard finish. Once we got started up went the skirt and I got her to lube up my finger and went straight in. Right away she was into and I asked what else we could do, I offered another $50 and she offers a BBBJ, I um’d and ah’ed and asked how much for full service, initially a little hesitant but when I pulled another $50 out of my wallet she hedges a bit. I payed the money out on the bed and let her mull it over. She was keen as but said that she didn’t have condoms in the store, normally that would be me out as I don’t go bare back, I thought as we reached an impass I would take her up on BBBJ but as I went to pick up the money she snatched it up. I told her it was fine and maybe I’d bring a condom next time. She asked if I would go and buy some down at the Woolies, but I said that if I had to dress and go I would be back. She was keen as and as she thought about it she started touching herself and asked if I would be ok to pull out. Initially I said no but as she stood there gripping the money in one hand and touching herself with the other I thought I’d take a roll of the dice ( how many of us wouldn’t). I asked if she was clean and said I’ll be pretty pissed if she ain’t and some thing happens. She stripped off and got on the table and spread her legs to the nicest little pussy I’d ever seen. Before diving in I had a lick and suck of the nipples and quickly moved down to her vagine. Clean as and although she initially tried to get it over and done with she let it ride. I as she let a big moan she covered her mouth with her own hand.

I pulled her to end of the table and with her legs over my shoulder slid it in nice and slow. This girl new what she was doing and at that point I’d didn’t give a fuck I was out $200 all up, it was absolute heaven. She came a couple of times and I pulled out and came all over her stomach and tits.

We got cleaned up and she gave me a good rub down and clean it with the wet towel.

Didn’t care about cost ( pokie money started out with $20 )

Best bit no hanger on’er ( peaked about that for days afterward )

Definitely going back although prob stick with the regular options unless another well timed windfall comes my way
    Sounds like she prefers bb or uses threat of it to get free doms

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So for educational purposes which shop is it? I'm down there this week I cud drop in to have a look

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay77 View Post
    So for educational purposes which shop is it? I'm down there this week I cud drop in to have a look
    Doing some detective work and using Mr Peck's knowledge found the shop BUT.......looks like a legit shop .....even with rebates ............have I got the right one ?????????????/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it Rebank Town Square shops? Ive looked everywhere for this place and coulnt find it.

Someone send me a PM ffs lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by steveba50 View Post
    Is it Rebank Town Square shops? Ive looked everywhere for this place and coulnt find it.

Someone send me a PM ffs lol
    Yes, if u stand and look at Woollies its a couple of shops to your right. Neon massage sign in window. Tiny dark rooms. Did a review on it last yr.
    Last edited by reddoor; 18-02-2019 at 10:34 PM. Reason: More info

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast