After my last punt nearly put me off I was going no where near any of the other side of town places or looking on locanto, but then minding my own business in Redbank and I seen a new shop open up that had a few of the hall marks.

A quick google of the number and found the place has an ad on locanto where the ad read right and I thought since for a change it required very little travel on my part I thought why not.

Went in and the ML was a young attractive Asian in very short skirt and tight top, asked for 45 minutes for an even 50 and went to the room.

The shop is set up ok with small rooms sturdy tables walls that go all the way down and cha Ching lockable doors.

I stripped down and waited on the table and the ML came in. The session started off nice and soft, I was laying face down with my hands above my head, the ML stood there and while she rubbed my back, my hands were being placed in contact with the MLs thighs and everything else.

As the session continued, it got very sensual with lots and lots of tackle tickle.

We were maybe 20 minutes in when she asked me to roll over and started to rub my front. She broke the ice by asking if I was up for extras and we negotiated for a flat hundred to finish things off. The bonus was that without asking the top came off and hand wandering was not discouraged. During what can only be described as a sterling HJ I got the feeling that more was on offer all the way up to full service she was keen to go further and a pure lack of funds in the wallet kept things from going down that road. But back to business I layed back down and she went back to work. I decided to see how far I could push my investment and decided run my hands up her legs and with that the skirt went up with no objections. From there hands went down the panties and I got a nice handful of arse, and with a slide of the hand down and between the legs and again no objections so down came the panties and I got some awesome let your fingers do the talking going on. As the great HJ reached it climax I massaged her clit and as I shot my load she let hers rip all over my fingers.

After a clean up I got another bonus when she finished the actual massage and surprise surprise it was great. At the end I got a hug and kiss and an assurance that with only another 30 bucks in my wallet that everything was on offer.

Entry was very open and obviously so was the exit but all in the location is not at the busy end of the shopping centre so it evens out.

Definitely returning