Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Way out west

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thx I'll check this out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Yes, if u stand and look at Woollies its a couple of shops to your right. Neon massage sign in window. Tiny dark rooms. Did a review on it last yr.
    Thanks reds ill pay a visit this week.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe way out west but will be more like the old west with the hoardes coming over the hills.

Feel sorry for the girls in this shop. Hope they do their morning stretches.
    Last edited by ooshka; 19-02-2019 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Typo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ooshka View Post
    Maybe way out west but will be more like the old west with the hoardes coming over the hills.
    The economy in that immediate area is set to BOOM! Everyone will need something to eat, and refuel their car. That will mean more jobs and realestate should go up.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'll be an interested spectator to feedback reports from here. Seems very similar to the Daisy Hill shop where early reports were more than promising but later consistency varied quite considerably.
    About a 35 / 40 min drive from Brisbane GPO so might attract Western suburbs mongers but others ???????
    I wonder if they give a 2 for 1 Head job for the boys from Ipswich....if you know what I mean lol
    with respect
    4 F

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, if u stand and look at Woollies its a couple of shops to your right. Neon massage sign in window. Tiny dark rooms. Did a review on it last yr.
    Was at Redbank Plains today with work so decided to give this place a trial punt. Agree totally with Safeguard's post.

Two shops to the right of Woollies. Didnt like that its a busy shopping centre and easily seen walking in. Was met by two milfs. One in her 50s the other in her early 40s (my guess) both unattractive.

Was shown to a room, exceptionally small and very dark. Con-try to the first post, On entry the wall went all the way to the ceiling but once in the tiny room the walls between the next rooms did not go all the way to the ceiling - big gap. No music playing to hide any noises.

The older ML bought me a massage menu - I chose the 20 minute massage for $30 ( changed my mind from 30min after seeing the ML). Gave her $50. Undressed while she went and got my $20 change.

Massage started and lots of TT. Massage was average. with 5 mins to go she asked if I want HJ for the $20 change. Declined the offer.

WIR - not to the Milfs. If I got the shop right then would like to try the girl in the original post. What days and times is she usually there?

Where is Pink Cloud? - tried Googling it as I live South West Brisbane.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Pink cloud is at Ipswich 5 ways on Brisbane rd on left just past IGGS heading to Brisbane. Have'nt been there so cant give u more than address. MA if u dont mind the older birds the Thai place on Stafford st at Booval has a couple of dears that know what there doing.
    One if them must have had a brilliant plastic surgeon for her boob job haha.
    Last edited by reddoor; 21-02-2019 at 10:47 PM. Reason: More info

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pink cloud is at Ipswich 5 ways on Brisbane rd on left just past IGGS heading to Brisbane. Have'nt been there so cant give u more than address. MA if u dont mind the older birds the Thai place on Stafford st at Booval has a couple of dears that know what there doing.
    One if them must have had a brilliant plastic surgeon for her boob job haha.
    Thanks - will give them a go next time Im in Ipswich.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So finally made an account thought id start reviewing my most recent punts.

So ive been to this shop twice now

Busy location but at the least busy end of the shopping centre.
    Rooms are very small, and while the wall the door is on goes to the ceiling, the one separating the next room down doesnt.
    Both visits ive endured the noises coming from other rooms, and because the rooms are so small the massuese was for ever kicking the wall while walking around the table.

First massage was a few months ago during an afternoon.
    Looks 4
    Massage 6
    Flip 6 very basic and mechanical

Second massage was an older bird but looks still a 6 or 7
    Massage would of been a 7 or 8 if she used more oil. Her dry hands werent much to enjoy
    Flip im stuck between a 6 and a 7.
    Paid 100 and got a bit more than the average but not too much more. With her broken english she did make it sound like more would happen next time, but until then, id only return because it saves another 30 minute drive, but thats about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Little finger View Post
    So finally made an account thought id start reviewing my most recent punts.

So ive been to this shop twice now

Busy location but at the least busy end of the shopping centre.
    Rooms are very small, and while the wall the door is on goes to the ceiling, the one separating the next room down doesnt.
    Both visits ive endured the noises coming from other rooms, and because the rooms are so small the massuese was for ever kicking the wall while walking around the table.

First massage was a few months ago during an afternoon.
    Looks 4
    Massage 6
    Flip 6 very basic and mechanical

Second massage was an older bird but looks still a 6 or 7
    Massage would of been a 7 or 8 if she used more oil. Her dry hands werent much to enjoy
    Flip im stuck between a 6 and a 7.
    Paid 100 and got a bit more than the average but not too much more. With her broken english she did make it sound like more would happen next time, but until then, id only return because it saves another 30 minute drive, but thats about it.
    This one is my emergency punt. She used to work in toowong until ownership change at the taxing dryckeaners.
    On,y seen 2 here, the other reeked, but both were very obliging.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Stopped by the red bank massage place today after a long time away.

Got a 45 min with oil for $50 and was shown to the room by a tiny little hotty who was stunning.

She started out giving me the standard massage which was firm without being hard, after about 20 mins, she asked if I wanted more but her English wasn’t that great and after some negotiations we settled on $100 for any extras.

( the negotiations consisted of her starting price of 100 on top of the 50 already paid for what she described as a body slide body I flat out refused and said that I only had another $50 all up. )

She agreed and I Laid back down, she stripped off down to the g string and started a rub all over with a body slide. I peeled the gstring down and she agreed and popped them off. After she got back to it, she rubbed and kissed all over things got pretty hot.

I sat up and got her to lay on the bed, and she hesitated, I grabbed another $20 out of my wallet and she changed her tune

she laid down and I got down to DATY. She was initially not sure but loved every second after I got started and after a few minutes came really hard. I went to get in top and see how far I could push my luck and she stopped me. I could tell she wanted to but wasn’t sure, I knelt up and she got off the bed and started to finish me off with a hand job. She pushed her tits together and put my dick between them. I fucked her titties and came hard all over them. After we settled down we cleaned up and both got dressed.

So far this place is gold. Each time the service in roughly the same, and other than her initial price being slightly higher than normal, the money is about the same.

Overall the experience is great

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Angels, main drag of Ipswich

Dropped in here while I had time to kill. It’s done on the cheap and has a dirty feel to it. Girls were sitting on the couch in the waiting room. 1 very average and one not so bad,

Went up to the mama San at the desk and she showed me to the room.

Again a dirty finish to it.

30 mins - stripped off and laid down.

Mama San came back and did massage - I figured the girls were booked.

A few minutes later another punter came in.

A few minutes after that same again,

Not five minutes later I could hear the unmistakable sounds of the punter and girl going at it.

I looked at the mama San who gestured the index finger into the hole to which she nodded.

She asked if I wanted and that it would be another $20 dollars for the younger of the two girls.

Told her no thanks,

She then asked if I wanted her at no extra.

She wasn’t great but wasn’t bad. I nodded, she asked to stand up, and wrapped my tool while giving me a blowie.

Meanwhile one punter had shot and was leaving.

Mamasan sat on the bed dropped her panties and pulled me in. Started out slow and got her tits out, went for a bit longer holding her mouth closed to muffle the sound.

Other punter left and the door slid open and it was the older girl. Mamasan and her traded words and she was gone. I stared and she just say keep going keep going.

Started to feel a bit dirty with audience listening in so I flipped her over and fucked her from behind. She starts hissing breathing heavy with each pump and she gets over the line, just as I cum.

Overall, can’t argue to cost

It’s a bit of a dive and you feel a bit dirty going in.

Will I be back probs not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthesly42 View Post
    Angels, main drag of Ipswich

Dropped in here while I had time to kill. It’s done on the cheap and has a dirty feel to it. Girls were sitting on the couch in the waiting room. 1 very average and one not so bad,

Went up to the mama San at the desk and she showed me to the room.

Again a dirty finish to it.

30 mins - stripped off and laid down.

Mama San came back and did massage - I figured the girls were booked.

A few minutes later another punter came in.

A few minutes after that same again,

Not five minutes later I could hear the unmistakable sounds of the punter and girl going at it.

I looked at the mama San who gestured the index finger into the hole to which she nodded.

She asked if I wanted and that it would be another $20 dollars for the younger of the two girls.

Told her no thanks,

She then asked if I wanted her at no extra.

She wasn’t great but wasn’t bad. I nodded, she asked to stand up, and wrapped my tool while giving me a blowie.

Meanwhile one punter had shot and was leaving.

Mamasan sat on the bed dropped her panties and pulled me in. Started out slow and got her tits out, went for a bit longer holding her mouth closed to muffle the sound.

Other punter left and the door slid open and it was the older girl. Mamasan and her traded words and she was gone. I stared and she just say keep going keep going.

Started to feel a bit dirty with audience listening in so I flipped her over and fucked her from behind. She starts hissing breathing heavy with each pump and she gets over the line, just as I cum.

Overall, can’t argue to cost

It’s a bit of a dive and you feel a bit dirty going in.

Will I be back probs not.
    How much did they ask for and how much did you pay?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went there once and had to spend 20min in the microwave to decontaminate myself after. Talk about a wham bam shop, yikes.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Angels

I checked that main drag Ipswich place out once and they wanted heaps for initial fee. It makes sense if they are giving FS from that fee.

But very dirty vibe. Flea pit.
    Last edited by blas; 08-01-2020 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Angels

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lucky clover massage Booval

Dropped in here last week.

Very public entrance although the parking out back is not bad.

Went in and stood for nearly five minutes before they even knew I was there.

Very young and nice looking girl came out and I opted for 30 minutes.

Started out with A semi decent massage but at about the 20 min mark the tackle tickle started and was amazing.

On the flip she asked if anything else was wanted. Standard finish was offered for total price of 100 ( massage and finish )

Pushed for nude and she said for an extra $40.

I agreed as she was a nice girl.

Absolutely cracking body and she started a top end massage very nice and erotic.

Her massage was nice and I tried to up the game by getting her to lay down. Was going in for DATY and she stopped me, she said that I could play with fingers ( no penetration) while I sucked her nipples and got her over the line.

Back on the bed her finish was spectacular although for the price, buyers remorse kicked in pretty quickly.

Price and location were pretty big cons

Girl was nice, attitude, body etc etc

Will I be back - maybe, although I will push a bit harder for cheaper price for the service or more service for the price. On price I’ll call that a strike, three strikes and I’m out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthesly42 View Post

Very young and nice looking girl came out and I opted for 30 minutes.

Started out with A semi decent massage but at about the 20 min mark the tackle tickle started and was amazing.
    so she got nude had an orgasm and wiped you off for $100 in 10 minutes?
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got back on the horse “post COVID” and went to healthy care massage at red bank. Holy shit were they busy. Walked in and found another punter waiting in the waiting room, Super busy Mama San came out and ushered the other punter away into a room and asked me what I wanted, Was so close to walking but decided it had been long enough and jumped in for a 30 min.

From here it’s gets to be a mixed bag. The ML was a stunning nice little young thing who did a half decent job at the massage and the TT was on point. What killed it was the old bloke next door who, who couldn’t keep his sound down and had to let the whole place know “. He likes his balls being played with” and “ how good everything felt”. Kind of annoyed me from the point of view that why did he have to let everyone know. Too bad if anyone was scoping the place out.

On the flip and once fog horn leg horn was gone the rest was great, fantastic finish.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for letting us know a good place for massage in Redbank. Is it the one in the shopping Centre? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucassnoopy114126 View Post
    Thanks for letting us know a good place for massage in Redbank. Is it the one in the shopping Centre? Thanks
    Yeah its the one to the right of woolies... next door to one of those '$2 reject shops'
    I have been there once back in june

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast