Thread: Diamonds Lola - gorgeous but friendly

Junior Member(有D料到)

Diamonds Lola - gorgeous but friendly

Lola is gorgeous. On my scale id say about an 8.5/10. I was pleasantly surprised as I walked into the room, checking out her rack and ass. She was wearing this one piece black top g string thing, it was stylish and hot af.

Her face and body were good too. Flat stomach, perky ass, shaved pussy. C cups (think they were augmented but felt pretty good). The pictures are pretty accurate and she looks really good with her blonde hair done up. I could feel the blood rush to my groin. She gave me a really friendly hug and smile.

Shower? She asked me in a thai accent. Her hands moved to my groin and she massaged my slumbering boner. I usually like korean and jap more but hotness doesnt discriminate against race.

We took off our clothes and she led me to the shower. She washed me down and gave me a nice bj in the shower. Pretty good technique, she used a decent amount of tongue and not much teeth. It was a nice tease of what was to cum.

We dried off and headed to the bed. I lay down and we had some nicw long dfk. Then she worked her way to my nipples. I pressed my her head gently down on them as I have sensitive nipples. She sucked on them really good. Then i guided her down to my cock. She sucked it really nice, not too teethy and sucked on my balls too. Usually i like to blow the first time whilst fucking and cim the 2nd time but seeing her smile as she licked my balls made me want to cim. I started jerking off whilst looking at her smile while licking my balls and i then shot the load into her mouth. It was extacy.

She went to wash out the huge load i shot in her mouth and came back to the bed. We cuddled and had a bit of small talk. We then started making out again and i worked up another boner. This boner was for sucking then fucking and i got her to lick my balls again a bit more. She then put on the condom and got into mish. Her riding skills were pretty damned good. I was squeezing and playing with her perky ass cheeks throughout which was fucking amazing. Each cheek had a nice concave to it, not fully curvy as she is a slim petite girl, but a really nice round fullness that matched her frame. What a gem. I wanted to get a nice view of that ass so we got into doggy. I squeezed her ass cheeks and pounded her whilst she was on all fours. It was bliss. I then flipped her into missionary as i got ready to cum. We dfked as i pounded and her moaning got me to the edge. I came hard again for a second time and lay on her arms, feeling as light as air. Amazing session.

The thing i really liked about Lola was how friendly she was despite looking like a hot princess. I do like the korean wls but sometimes its a bit of a punt with how princessy they are. I was pretty happy with this one, princess level looks but no attitude and friendliness with good service. Maybe i was her first customer for the day lol.

Where was this?

"Diamonds" is a bit vague

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review thanks, sounds like an awesome session!

Banned
    Thank you for the review doubleunique! We value your feedback and hope you had a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    Where was this?

"Diamonds" is a bit vague
    boater we are a shop in the sydney CBD. Please text or call for more info!
    Wechat ID- diamondsinsydney
    SMS or call- 0432543062
    Website- www.diamondsinsydney.com

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondsInSydney View Post
    Thank you for the review doubleunique! We value your feedback and hope you had a great time!

boater we are a shop in the sydney CBD. Please text or call for more info!
    SMS or call- 0432543062
    Ah, the review was tagged as "other" so I presumed you did not have an account here

Banned
    Yes we have just made an account here, however the admin will be completing our account this week.

what nationality is lola? i like my kimchi lol :'D

Banned
    Lola likes to eat kimchi she is thai

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondsInSydney View Post
    we are a shop in the sydney CBD. Please text or call for more info!
    SMS or call- 0432543062
    Your Wechat Username doesn't exist when i attempt to search for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    Your Wechat Username doesn't exist when i attempt to search for it.
    Hey Dan... just search by phone number, you are guaranteed to find it.

Banned
    Hi sorry guys, other people seem to be having the same issue with the wechat id. Not sure why this is the case, does anyone have any clue? Thanks for the suggestion Mr Fugly, the best way for now is probably using the phone number.