Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DATY - Eyes Open or Closed ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Heh always open, nothing like seeing your girl squirm with pleasure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Overcome health issues

How safe is DATY? Do we need to take any measures?

The last thing someone would like to have is a STD/ STI

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Eyes wide open.... Wouldn't want to miss a second of the view!
    I like to see her facial expression, even her hand actions. Some girls keep grabbing at the pillow or bed sheet which I think is such a feminine thing to do!
    Also a bonus if she's a skinny girl, you get to see her pelvic and stomach muscles twitch uncontrollably... That's an incredible turn on for me and cannot be faked!
    In 69 or doggy style DATY, the view is her lovely ass and there's nothing more beautiful in the world than a sexy young girls ass!! The only problem with this position is you end up with a lot of juice on your nose!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The only problem with this position is you end up with a lot of juice on your nose!
    Is that really a problem? Recently finished daty in a more conventional position, got up, looked at the girl, she looked at me, i wiped my chin with a massive grin on my face....girl laughed out loud! 😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Is that really a problem? Recently finished daty in a more conventional position, got up, looked at the girl, she looked at me, i wiped my chin with a massive grin on my face....girl laughed out loud! 😁😁😁
    Just becomes hard to breath if it gets into your nose, that's all! I've had them cream so much on my nose, it looked like I had a bad cold / runny nose at the end. Always good for a laugh, of course!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I normally avoid DATY due to hygiene, but had one with Bobo 278 this week, she is very hygiene, after I understand why so many brothers love it, but you need hygiene clean pussy, also better young, if old and smelly, yucky. Once I had 69 (finger only) with a "famous" 278 girl, it was obvious she just gone to toilet and shit but didn‘t wash her asshole cleanly, I have avoid her since, haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Eyes wide open.... Wouldn't want to miss a second of the view!
    I like to see her facial expression, even her hand actions. Some girls keep grabbing at the pillow or bed sheet which I think is such a feminine thing to do!
    Also a bonus if she's a skinny girl, you get to see her pelvic and stomach muscles twitch uncontrollably... That's an incredible turn on for me and cannot be faked!
    In 69 or doggy style DATY, the view is her lovely ass and there's nothing more beautiful in the world than a sexy young girls ass!! The only problem with this position is you end up with a lot of juice on your nose!
    Yeah ... all fours arse up ... in front of the mirrors such a splendid site, sound visual and the taste ! ... get it right you see lovely ladies pussy n ass nice n wet

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro Punter Poontang, the problem is some tell you they shower already and don't let you shower them, I know, a fuck excuse, I avoid these girls after, never see again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro Punter Poontang, 1 hour, she shower me, but I shower her she said shower already, haha, only happen few times, no big deal, just don't see them again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Woonmetobed View Post

It's really a very individual thing. For me I avoid it even when the WL / ML shoves her pussy in my face.

As we can see that very same pussy has been eaten by literally hundreds if not thousands. So no one can say you won't catch something.

Quote Originally Posted by Woonmetobed View Post

There are things you can do for safety. They are all about avoiding cuts and open sores in your mouth, including gums. Note that all these also apply to kissing, not just DATY.... If a girl had something, she ain't only gonna have it in her pussy, ok?:
    - do not brush your teeth less than 2 hours before the deed. If you have to freshen up your breathe, chew a gum or use mouthwash instead
    - avoid eating "hard" foods 2 hours before, eg. Crunchy fried food, etc
    - if you know you have sores in your mouth, like an ulcer or you bit your lip accidentally during a meal, don't do it
    - if you've got a cold or symptoms of an illness, don't do it. Why go and pass something onto the lovely lady?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    There are things you can do for safety. They are all about avoiding cuts and open sores in your mouth, including gums. Note that all these also apply to kissing, not just DATY.... If a girl had something, she ain't only gonna have it in her pussy, ok?:
    - do not brush your teeth less than 2 hours before the deed. If you have to freshen up your breathe, chew a gum or use mouthwash instead
    - avoid eating "hard" foods 2 hours before, eg. Crunchy fried food, etc
    - if you know you have sores in your mouth, like an ulcer or you bit your lip accidentally during a meal, don't do it
    - if you've got a cold or symptoms of an illness, don't do it. Why go and pass something onto the lovely lady?
    Apparently using mouthwash afterwards can also reduce the risk:

https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/ne...h-throat-study

That’s why the girls often use mouthwash after they have sucked us off (well, maybe not the only reason).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hydrogen peroxide removes dead skin as well. Might also have the added bonus of making your teeth whiter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12