Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No smile from whatland

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

No smile from whatland

Been a regular customer over the course of 7 yrs but last week made booking the other day for fresh sushi with J only to turn up and find place was locked down...sent text response was she be there shortly!!!usually on a Tuesday they have more than the 1ml working maybe one sick the other had to get hair cut so had to shut shop fucking rude all the same.
    Happened to anyone else?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So you've never been running late for anything in your life? Shit happens. You will find if you get angry about it, you won't enjoy your session as much. Brush it off, don't stress about it, and enjoy the session when your ML arrives.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes sure I’ve been late,we all have from time to time..My thoughts are the shop has closed down!!??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think so, this owner has multiple shops and houses. Weird that it happened, as i usually find 2 to 3 ML working on any time i go , though i've never went in the morning.. I've only had to wait for specific ML when I book them in advance.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I don't think so, this owner has multiple shops and houses. Weird that it happened, as i usually find 2 to 3 ML working on any time i go , though i've never went in the morning.. I've only had to wait for specific ML when I book them in advance.
    Yes exactly and it was in the afternoon,
    Never an issue in the past interested to know if anyone’s paid a visit since thurs last week?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I asked for shop rosters they only said one girl working smile. No options for Greenslopes. Business must be poor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdome View Post
    When I asked for shop rosters they only said one girl working smile. No options for Greenslopes. Business must be poor.
    Having used to live in the area and visited Watland many times and sampled all the other shops in the Springwood/ Underwood Magic Mile of hand job shops .... my suspicion is that the newish place I've read reports on just a km or so further south in Daisy Hill is probably killing it.....super high performance.... higher revving ..... faster acceleration ... and on the average... higher top end speeds than possibly any other thinly disguised place in the vicinity.

and I am still prepared to go out on a limb and say that I strongly suspect this place will not be closed down any time soon. I think they are probably making a motza .... and really know how to manage the risks associated with running such a business in this legal environment. anybody who is not wet behind the ears ought to know precisely what I am saying. If you are not reading very very clearly between the lines .... you might want to read more widely..... John Pilger isn;'t bad.... Chris Masters knows his stuff too.... or if reading isn't your thing.... get some more life experience...particularly in non-university business degree type business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope smile whatland isn't closing. So many quality experiences there. My experience of the other is they talk a big game but don't deliver. Anyone have any info on smile .. Are they downsizing .. Slowing down?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whatland will be fine I reckon. My experience has always been quality girls there. I haven't visited for a while .. But I think I must soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't think smile would be closing down anytime soon, the owner works as reception lots of times, and the system is pure commission based, just need to cover rent, which is probably 2 to 3 massages a day. I share the same sentiments, lots of quality experiences there, and the massages are generally on a average-good scale.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Hope smile whatland isn't closing. So many quality experiences there. My experience of the other is they talk a big game but don't deliver. Anyone have any info on smile .. Are they downsizing .. Slowing down?
    Whatland will be fine I reckon. My experience has always been quality girls there. I haven't visited for a while .. But I think I must soon.
    Are you answering your own question, or did you just forget to change to a different username?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually did some research between posts.. People on here are such a yawn. Boring .. Small question.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Or it’s u who are boring and yawn at your posts mostly or smile 😁😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its been about 10 weeks since I wrote up a smile story. Been hitting heavenly a bit lately .. Just across road and my posts reflect that. Boring as they may be. My only crime is liking new jap girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My only crime is liking new jap girls.
    As bad as it is in Qld, I don't yet think it is yet a crime to like Jap girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    only 1 girl on offer at smile again today and none at other locations. I guess not much action happening there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What ever happened to the “high end” shop they opened in Robertson ? Any ever try it out ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddona View Post
    What ever happened to the “high end” shop they opened in Robertson ? Any ever try it out ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's just a house, one ML at a time, strictly for high rating client only from memory.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went to Wetland St recently one afternoon and yes it was closed too. Was told later when i rang to say no one was there for my booking, an ML was sick so closed up and took her home early was excuse I got.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes have noticed Greenslopes is closed more often than it is open of late, drive past most days and closed mid afternoon, tried Watland yesterday and only 2 girls on and busy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast