Thread: I finally understand why Coco is always booked out

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

I finally understand why Coco is always booked out

So today I just happen to be around the Ryde area and decided to check their wechat to see who’s on roster. As soon as I saw Coco, Helen and Kiki on roster I knew I had to make a booking.

Enquired about who’s available and thank my lucky star Coco was available. My past visits to 42 I’ve never been lucky enough to book her just because how popular she was. Needless to say I locked my booking in and drove over.

Entered 42, went to the room and waited for the knock which was Coco. Upon first impression is that she’s really sexy. Nice slim body with nice legs and a huge rack. Upon touching those babies I can confirm they are real!! She’s also got these amazing full lips which I couldn’t wait to kiss.

A welcome hug and into the shower. A bit of DFK wash down and straight onto the bed. She gave me the best cat bath I have ever experienced so wet and sensual and touching every inch of my body. Her DFK was bloody amazing, a lot of tongue but not the standard stick in your mouth type of kiss. It was sensual and passionate. My little brother got rock hard and it that’s where the bbbj started. There was a lot of tongue flicking, shag licking and DT which was fabulous. A bit of 69 and her pussy was so wet it was amazing.

On with the Dom and it was cowgirl time with grinding cat bathing my nipples and then switched to mish and then finished in doggy.

We hugged a little wiped off our sweat and had a chat. Afterwards it was round two she got me up with amazing bbbj she had to of done it for a good 15-20 minutes and then we tried to cowgirl again but the first alarm went off. I asked to be bbbjed to finish and it was an amazing CIM experience.

I have to say I’m normally a 1 shot person for a 1 hour booking but the only girls who have gotten me 2 shots were Lily from 42, Baby from 278 and now Coco from 42.

Amazing experience and I can now understand why she’s always booked out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by doritos View Post
    Would appreciate any tip on other girls with the same level of service as her. Not ones with great service, I mean Coco's level.
    Try Helen. As good if not better and decent english too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the after report. One for the list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    normally a 1 shot person for a 1 hour booking but the only girls who have gotten me 2 shots were Lily from 42, Baby from 278 .....
    Hey Meng. 42 shop is far but is that baby 278 is the current girl on 278 roster? Ups.. I think different it's Barbie ..http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1742