Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An inspired story found and had, with Quirky Sexy Nana and petite cute Lulu

An inspired story found and had, with Quirky Sexy Nana and petite cute Lulu

2018 November Saturday 24

C-girl Nana; C-girl Lulu
    30mins; 30mins Diamond
    Prices and Stats on website (personal profiles)

An inspired story found and had, with Quirky Sexy Nana and petite cute Lulu

Prologue
    It has been a long time since I was able to have any inspiration to dabble in my side hobby of writing a story most worthwhile. More so from my usual 2-girl punt session in the past has been what I’ve been remised of. Rooter, I know I said I was going to see Ayaka and Mao, but unfortunately Ginza (most likely N5M’s Roy doing) wasn’t able to get my enquiry confirmed even a day or two in advance. Since then, I haven’t come across a J-girl (pics and stats) that caught my eye. Other than that, over the last several months, I have been in and out of the ML field. Apart from the regular MLs and a few new ones, I’ve still been seeing ex-Sophia a few times over the past few months. Then there were spontaneous punts on 278’s K-girl Candy and K=girl Jenny. But I confess, I think it has been some two weeks since I last fucked a girl of my liking.

So, after several weeks of contemplating on whom might be able to inspire me to write a story, and trying to get my schedule all tidied up and locked around, it all came down to choosing both Nana and Lulu. With regards to Nana, I have wanted to see her ever since she came up on the radar, as Maggie from 42. Her vibrant personality, big doe eyes and big boobs, from what we see of her pics and mini vids, really drew me in. With Nana coming to Ginza, and yet still on the roster, it was enough for me to presume how my session would end up as. With regards to Lulu, I have wanted to see her for her for some time, especially from some of the past ARs on her that I read up. I will not deny that Lulu’s most recent pictures really caught my eye.

And so, I got in touch with Wilson on Wechat. As usual, Wilson always responds in a certain speech pattern that one can differentiate him from another receptionist, even if they impersonate him. Same goes with Yuki, Jessie and Tony. Conversation went back and forth with Wilson on my booking, and a short social chat follow. My schedule for my punt at Ginza finally locked. I was satisfied with my choice, with the hope that an inspired story found and had, with quirky sexy Nana and petite cute Lulu, would most definitely bring.

On this fine morning of a Saturday, with no impending dust storm to potentially ruin my punt, I happily share this story …

First Up: Nana
    Having arrived at Ginza, Nana was to be my first-up. Lacking sleep from only seven hours had, I downed a can of Red Bull for a wake-up kick, before getting out of my car. Timing was right on, and she is still in Room 6, from the last time she popped out momentarily to introduce herself when I was in the corner waiting for another girl to punt on. Room 6 at that very moment made me remember my past session with K-girl ex-Crystal and C-girl Abby. And that was quite a while ago. A knock on the door, and she quickly pushes it open until it was only slightly … opened. I got curious as I did see any girl come out or something. So, like a perv, I peered a little into the door crack and found no one standing at the door. Shrugged the weird moment aside and I just opened the door fully and went right on in. Suddenly, Nana jumps out from the side like a naught little girl. Big smiles, big eyes made bigger from her black contacts, and a cute girlish voice had captured me endearingly. Nana quickly closes the door, trying to pull me further into the room to whence I see that she has the most gorgeous smile ever. She seems to be one very happy and vibrant kid. With her heels off, she is slightly about the same height to mine. Nana seemed to show this want of engaging in a conversation with me. But what we lacked for clear communication, she replaces it with bodily gestures. Still dressed up, Nana just goes right up to me, hugging me, seriously smiling, and kisses me. I’ve been smoking before I came, so I tried to get her to wait until I rinse my mouth, but no, she pulls me back into her and still DFKs me. Those boobs of hers, I could easily feel pressed upon my chest. They were really bouncy and soft. In no time my hands find its way down past below the bottom of her dress, and up inside. My hands found her big and round naked butt. And my fingers continue to slither its way under between her legs. A feeling of both warmth, and wetness could be felt. Nana does not even have her underwear on. It certainly was a well-received welcome hug and kiss.

With only 30 minutes for this session, I gesture for us to strip down. Not that I was trying to rush her. Nana is a little funny, because by the time I was done folding my clothes she’s already butt-naked. Apart from her slim bodyline (though not skinny, yet with a slight bit of tummy), big eyes and pretty face, my jaws dropped at the sight of her tits. They were big, round and plump. “ … fuck … those are big”, I said aloud. Obviously, Nana didn’t understand what I said, so I had to gesture it to her, followed up with two thumbs up. Quirky as she is, she giggled at my gesture. I was taken aback from her suddenly jumping at me to embrace me tightly, and to continue with kissing and body rubbing. Whilst we were kissing, I took the moment to manhandle her tits. They were damn soft, plump and big indeed. Even with all the while of fondling with her, I noticed that Nana tends to like looking right into my eyes. If I could speak Chinese, I would have definitely said to her that yes, her eyes are big, dreamy and sexy. She is quite the seductress, I might add.

After a quick mouth rinse and into the shower, I have to say that Nana really loves to play. She would rub her body on mine. She would fondle my cock. She would stare right into my eyes before DFK’ing me. She would grab my cock to fondle her clit with. And not to mention, she would run her boobs up and down my body, front and back. After she managed to properly wash me, she gave me a quick BBBJ, to which I’ve had to restrain myself a little. I have not fucked in a while. Out, dried up and on the bed, I took so much pleasure at observing Nana getting herself dried up, rinsing out her mouth and getting on to the bed. Her boobs dangling about and she walked from the shower to the bed. Nana actually motioned for me to face down, but I had to decline since I really was not into that DD stuff. And so, playful Nana proceeded to some rather wet and ‘slurpy’ cat-bath. The most noticeable thing about it? The weight of her boobs dragging along my body. If I had known any better, I assumed that they would have been perfect for a Spanish session. But I haven’t had that experience yet. From ear, to neck and right down to my cock, she licked, sucked and slurped. BBBJ was playful. She’d be licking an ice-cream, but then she’d be sucking on a lollipop. And all the while she does, she grabs one of my legs between her legs, only for her to rub her pussy on, as I continue to watch her suck on my cock.

Back up to me, she again engages in DFK, but not long after she sat back a bit to engage in pussy-sliding. Wet, warm and juicy she was. Seeing her gyrate back and forth as she rubs her pussy along my cock, her grabbing her boobs, head tilted slightly, and her eyes clenching from her own pleasure of the feeling, with her mouth slightly open to let out hinted moans. Since I haven’t had a fuck in a while, I needed to fuck her now. So on with the rubbers, Nana moved to CG me. CG was damn fun. Grabbing her boobs, fondling with her tits all the while she gyrates back and forth on my cock, I took so much pleasure in it. She fell flat onto me and moved my legs aside, where she placed more pressure on my cock and she moved herself up and down. All of which I watch on from the mirror above us. She had quite some strength trying to squeeze the life out of my cock. I was not in control here. She was taking all the pleasure to herself in having my cock inside her.

I felt myself having the need to cum sooner than thought, I then wanted to be on top of her to fuck her missionary style. Had her flipped over, sat back and entered her. As I thrusted into her, I took pleasure in watching her moan, her tits shaking about. We fucked and fucked until I dropped onto her, to ram into her a few more strokes. By then, I had to release myself, feeling the plumpness of her tits upon my tits. It was quite a large load blown into her. Collapsed onto her, she was embracing me heartily. We kissed, and kissed and kissed. Trying to get off of her was difficult, as Nana was not letting me go. Every time I tried to pull my cock out, she dragged me back into her. Hearing the buzzer go off, we really had to get off the bed and into the shower.

In the shower, she was still as playful as ever. Kissing all the while getting somewhat washed up. Rubbing bodies, all the while I am trying to escape the shower. Nana fondling with my cock and giving me a quick BBBJ, all the while I try to escape her. Out of the shower, she naughtily jumps on me, perhaps a tad bit dangerous as she nearly had her pussy going on to my cock that was still up. Even when we were dressed and the buzzer going off again, she blocks the door with her leg. Kisses ensued again, her eyes locking mine. She had me make a promise to see her again. Perhaps an hour or more would more than satisfy her need of me.

Finally out of the room, and escaping her clutches, I do what I can to rest up before my impending session with Lulu. Nana, I’ll see you again. Most definitely.

Second Up: Lulu
    Suffice to say, I had my doubts that after Nana, I felt like I was a bit too drained more than I had anticipated. Fortunately, I had to foresight to leave a 30-minute gap in between my sessions, as opposed to a straight back-to-back or a 15-minute gap, as I had done previously. Quenching my thirst with water, and a quick snooze, I bide my time until the next girl I am to see approaches. Now I have had quickly read several ARs in the past in regards to Lulu, but it never crossed my mind to have the want of seeing her. I actually did not pay attention to detail that was in fact somewhat a skinny and very petite girl. It was only until to her most recent pics went up, that I had started to take proper notice of her, perusing her profile on the website for her details on her stats.

With 30 minutes already passed, I am instructed to proceed to Room 8. A room I have not been to before. And a room, I have actually never noticed, having passed it more than a few times since the beginning of this year. A knock on the door and it opens. Looking straight ahead as I walked in, only to have my eyes drop down to where Lulu stood before me. To my eyes, Lulu is small, slim-skinny, cute and sexy. From her pictures, I had originally imagined her to be as short as I was, but she was indeed much shorter than I had expected. She was even wearing the same get-go as she did in her recent photos. White bikini top and a rather skimpy red-checkered mini plait skirt that does not even reach the bottom of her butt cheek line. Lulu jumps up at me to embrace me, a big smile and glistening eyes locking onto mine, we kissed as if we have seen each other for a while. Only that it was actually our first meet. Like it was with Nana, my hands worked its way down her thin bodyline to her butt, also having to need to squat down a little to her height. There I felt her naked smooth, cool and firm butt cheeks. My fingers slithering its way further down to the warmth of her pussy, only to find it naked. Not a single piece of skimpy cloth. Like Nana before her, Lulu is not even wearing any underwear.

We undressed to proceed for the showers, and I noticed how skinny she is in the flesh, than I had previously thought. A girl with this frame would mean that I would more than likely to be able to take in a lot more different positions that I could be given. I was offered a cup of mouthwash, as she does so herself, she does not waste time as she proceeded to rub her body against mine. Cheeky little girl, she is. That bathroom is quite large, much like the ‘Hello Kitty’ room and I noticed what might have been the drain for the bathtub on the floor opposite the shower corner. Up close, I again take measure of how petite she is. The top of her head was just below my broad shoulder line. Perky A-B cups with pointy nipples. She is somewhat shaven below. Flat tummy, big eyes (though not as big as Nana's) adorn her frame, yet she sports a cute smile all while. With my compliments gestured to her, she did point out her dissatisfaction on the size of her boobs. Well ... I'm not exactly in the position to suggest anything of it. Who am I to tell a girl what to change of her body, physically? Foreplay ensued in the shower: body rubbing, DFK, her playing with my cock and ass, and even her trying to get my cock to rub her pussy. However, standing in the shower, our height difference did not conveniently allow for any pussy-sliding, safely. And she gave a good amount of BBBJ as she attempts to further ‘wake’ up my cock.

All dried up and onto the bed, I feel myself still not fully awoken. She approaches the bed and gestures me to lie down face down. A massage? Yes, I think I definitely could bide my time a bit more with some much needed rest to recuperate from my earlier session with Nana. Lulu, proceeded with some catbath, whilst I happily rest up to regain my energy. What was meant to be a catbath, seemed to turn into some sort of a dry version of a nuru massage later on. With her small frame and light weight, she kisses, lick and suck along my back from neck down to toes. Lulu rubs her pussy on my leg, all the while sucking on my feet and toes. She does the same for my other leg. And while she sucks on my fingers, she is still rubbing her pussy on the back of my thigh. Up on all fours, Lulu goes to town with my ass. Not exactly my favourite part, but thankfully that was short. What Lulu did next, I've not come across any other girl doing before, except with Yuna, and in a different way. Lulu positioned herself to lie back under me, so she could suck on my cock, with me still on all fours. In this room, with mirrors on either side, ahead of us and above us, watching pleasure was also with convenience.

On my back, and my cock pointing upwards, Lulu exclaims. She proceeds to more BBBJ. Her vacuum-sucking on the head of my cock was quite funny, as it was pleasurable. Rubbers on, she proceeded to CG me. With my cock having a slightly wider girth than she apparently expected, she did have to lube up a bit so she could get me in her. Tight. She is quite tight. And so we fuck in CG. My hands on her love handles, Lulu smiling about it, I take pleasure in watching this little girl fuck me. Not satisfied with going only CG with a girl like her, I had her flipped over to go at her missionary style. As I continued to thrust and thrust into her, she moaned a little faked tone, even as I DFK’d her with slight difficulty since her head was a little short under my head. This I would not have. And, so I pulled out to have her turned on her side to face the mirror wall at length, I laid behind her to doggy her. From there I rammed her. I had one hand subtly holding the back of her neck, and the other on her love handle. I watched her watch herself being fucked for pure sexual pleasure. Her somewhat fake moans turned shyly into a genuine one. Her pussy started getting a little wetter than what lube liquid had done, as her juices started flowing down my cock and onto my legs. Releasing her love handle, I fondled with her clit as I continued to doggy her, pulling her back closer to me as I grabbed her tits with my other hand. We continued to watch ourselves in the mirror, fucking. A few more thrusts, I pulled her further back to have her lain, one leg raised, so I could scissor-fuck her. Watching her was ecstasy.

After fucking in a few positions, I was wanting to cum. And so I had her turned face down, pressed down, so I could flat-iron fuck her to release myself. Ramming into her, I took pleasure at watching the scene from the mirror. Lulu was gasping, eyes hard clenched, as she tried to watch herself getting fucked. Her moans were not getting louder, but getting heavier. A few more hard thrusts into her, and I finally blew a load into her. I collapsed onto Lulu, and her patting my butt from behind, it was with difficulty that I attempted to get off of her. Her face was with a shock and great approval. Throwing me a thumb up, to which she smiled big for, openly pointing at my cock. No more. I could do no more. I was completely drained of all my energy. I had nothing left, but great satisfaction.

Barely standing up properly, we hit the showers to get washed up. Lulu plays a little with my cock, but I seriously gave up. Buzzer going off as we were drying up and getting dressed, I give Lulu a pat on her naked butt, to which she returned with a strong embrace and a few more kisses. Lulu is one heck of a tiny sexy nymph. I am totally satisfied that today was a good day had. Taking my leave of her, I exit the room to return to the bright and shiny day outside. Well done, Lulu.

Epilogue
    Needless to say, I have to say that my punt today had me completely worn out. I’d anticipated that Lulu would have drained me, but it crossed my mind that Nana would take far much more out of me than I would have liked.
    Like I was telling Wilson, these girls are like vampires to have had taken everything out of me, and to leave me with memories of awe in seeing and having them in the flesh, and pure sexual satisfaction. “Sperm Vampires”, Wilson says. I can only laugh and agree indeed that they certainly are that. Especially Nana. Even now, I feel obligated to return to see her to hold true to my word that yeah, I’ll see her again as she personally requested. Well … maybe after Christmas time.
    That said, I’ll certainly wish all the girls there A Merry Christmas and a Happy New. Wilson, Yuki, Jessie and Tony, have a good one buddies!!

Until my next visit to the Ginza sites …

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one!
    Make me wanna see Lulu again.

What?!? You done till Christmas now?
    That’s like a month away.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Nice one!
    Make me wanna see Lulu again.

What?!? You done till Christmas now?
    That’s like a month away.
    Well, I might see Nana again, actually. Only next time for a much longer session.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR thanks

I go tired reading it after Nana, let alone participating!

Can I ask if Nana is fully shaved? I might have to see her just for those huge boobs, they do sound great

Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    Great AR thanks

I go tired reading it after Nana, let alone participating!

Can I ask if Nana is fully shaved? I might have to see her just for those huge boobs, they do sound great
    Haha, yeah, I regret that. My original version (which is longer) had a summary section before the Prologue part.

I'll start leaving in the summary sections for my future AR stories.

At the time, Nana was not fully shaven. More like partially. If you have seen ex-crystals, Nana's boobs are similar and natural as well. But only a bit bigger, I'd say.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the detailed review, Nana looks interesting and promising. If you tried them before, how does she compare to popular 278 club girls like Roxy, Bobo and Venus? Her personality and smile seems to be better and more interesting than most girls imo. I believe the price is $280 a hour at Ginza?

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth-zer0 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed review, Nana looks interesting and promising. If you tried them before, how does she compare to popular 278 club girls like Roxy, Bobo and Venus? Her personality and smile seems to be better and more interesting than most girls imo. I believe the price is $280 a hour at Ginza?
    Ah, I neglected to try out either of those girls. But, I do remember that some of the other fellow punters have had done a number of reviews on all three girls. You'll just need run a search to find them, buried somewhere from all the advert-bumped reviews~ I'm actually interested in Bobo~ But, my next visit will see Nana again, on a longer session, lol~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OmniMime, Wow, what an AR, very good read and Nana looks like a must try for Natural BIG Boobs lover like myself.

The problem is there are just too many nice girls at GINZA/278. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    OmniMime, Wow, what an AR, very good read and Nana looks like a must try for Natural BIG Boobs lover like myself.

The problem is there are just too many nice girls at GINZA/278. Lol.
    That I agree with you. Time is never on my side to have a schedule to freely lock in with ease as I'd like. Other than Nana, I have like 4 to 5 other girls I'd like to try out, lol~

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Bravo Omni !!! Fantastic AR and a damn fine read.. Nicely done... I still don't know how you can blow the load within 30 minutes each time though.... haha

If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Bravo Omni !!! Fantastic AR and a damn fine read.. Nicely done... I still don't know how you can blow the load within 30 minutes each time though.... haha

Lol~ I purposefully placed a 30minute gap in between sessions. In my previous sessions, it was around 15 minutes, since I picked up smoking again. In the beginning of the year when I started going to Ginza, it was back-to-back. And I restrain myself from blowing my load from CIM in the first session.

Also, after finishing the first session, when placing notes in the phone or memorising in mind all the action had, for the AR later onwards, all that recalling would get me in the mood again, lol~

I imagine my next visit to Nana would be a wild fuck all~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fantastic AR Omni and a great read - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Fantastic AR Omni and a great read - thanks!
    Cheers, mate ^^

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OmniMime, nice AR. Nana looks very good photos and in person. I was in Ginza waiting room 1 busy night wait for my girl booking, there are 8 other "Asian" brothers waiting. Nana was one of the girls came introducing herself, surprise no brothers waiting picked her! I am shocked! Maybe was her heavy make up, I don't know, but the BOOBS look BIG, haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ^ ginza getting the girls to do line up now? Nana does look like someone worth a punt...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    threebysix, yes, the girls free come in at waiting room 1 by 1, is that not normal?? Waiting room the light is better at Ginza, better look, 278 too dark. Customer Service ask 3 brothers to walk out after see the girls and no pick. Nana is not skinny type but curvy with big boobs, if you like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how would you describe nana's body??? big boobs and big ass???

Well, I just saw Nana again today. Like before, she'd push the door open slightly, and nothing would come out. Like before, I'd had to open the door fully so that I could go in. And of course, I'd anticipate that she would just jump out suddenly for a greeting. She actually stood there frowning, trying to recall something. And it was easily seen on her face, however dark it was in the room somewhat. In a split second, her eyes lit up and a huge smile was seen. She pointed at me frantically, rambling something in Chinese, until I figured out that she just remembered me. Well ... it's been 11 days since I last saw her, I didn't really think she would remember me at all, to be honest. But, when she stopped jumping up and down like a little energetic bunny, big boobs noticeably wobbling about, a sad face then came across her face. In quite the broken English she struggled to speak out, it turned out that she wasn't happy about me. Why? Because I didn't see her again last week, as I said I would. "Said". Not "promised". The most funniest explanation she tried to imply, was that because of my absence, she cut her hair a bit shorter, lol! Ah, Nana~~ Funny and quirky still. But, it didn't take long for her to, again, kick off her shoes (dropping down quite a few centimetres) to suddenly jump at me, hugging me tight and shower my entire face and neck with kisses. At this point, I really wish I could have had a shower before coming in. Especially having been at work since 7am in the morning.

The session was quite relaxing and simple as expected of a session at the Ginza group. In the shower, we'd be washing and then fondling with each other. On the bed, she'd be running those big tits along my back. She'd be BBBJ my cock to amuse herself, whilst she had a leg of mine in between her legs to rub her pussy against. Only to allow me to watch that pretty eyes upon mine as she sucks me away. What's bigger? Her eyes or her boobs. Generally, in a way, they're comparative. Metaphorical. Something like that. She still hopes to lick up my ass, but knowing how playful she tends to be, I wouldn't want to test how far she would go in that scene. I still decline that stuff mostly.

On top, she'd be kissing me, whilst the head of my cock would be rubbing against her wet pussy. Not risking to be tired out or sleepy, we'd go right into fucking. Can't say those rubbers are great, where I should've used the Zeros or the Aonis that I still have. On CG, I'd pull her down right onto me. Pulled her knees in, and subtly held down her neck. She'd be moaning quite a bit into my ear. Pounding her continuously, my other hand cusp her butt, a finger manages to find its way to her asshole. At some point, it nearly goes in as I continue to fuck her. Splendid. But, no, her tits are something to feast my eyes on and worship. Motioned her to sit back up so that I could watch her clearly fondle those tits of hers (I think they're enhanced a bit, actually, on the inner side if that makes sense).

Next, I'd get her off so I could go in her missionary. Pounded her, arched back, watching her tits swirl around and about. She'd occasionally pull me in so she could stick her tongue in mine and suck at my neck like a damned horny vamp. Ramming into her went on for quite a bit, until I managed to blow my load. Shit, I should have come on a day off. I would have had a lot more energy than expected. However, a can of red bull before then seemed to have helped a bit. Coconut and berry flavour. Ridiculous, since it almost taste same regardless, lol. Collapsed, Nana would help with getting off the loaded rubbers. But, like she always will be cheeky, she'd start jacking my cock and sucking on it straight afterwards. No, no, no. I give up. This time.

For the remainder of the session, I wanted to rest a bit. She'd pull me into her to hold onto me. Quite tightly, I might add. A leg up in between her legs to feel her pussy, warm and wet still. We'd chat in what broken english and Chinese we could speak in. WeChat translation did the rest. And she really talks alot ... from all the texts she threw at me. Plus a shit load of emoticons as well. It didn't take her long to start being playful again. But, then I suppose I was saved by the bell. The buzzer in this case. Happily I'm about to get off the bed, but then she pulls me back into the bed and into her again. Kissing. Rubbing ... buzzer again. Had to gesture again for us to hit the showers. Whilst she was cleaning up the bed, I was in the shower trying to get washed up quickly before the buzzer goes off again. Moments later, Nana jumps into the shower to help continue washing me ... slowly ... And I was in no position to make the showering faster. She'd be fondling with my cock more than washing it. She'd be kissing me. My cock rubbing against her body. She'd splurt out how handsome I am, of which I don't really care much to such comment. I never found myself as such, even though most of my female friends says so. Haven't had a gf for a while, so I found that as proof. I say that with a sense humour.

Escaped the shower to dry up and get dressed. Buzzer going off again, and she starts chatting again. "You no go. You stay" .... well, I just said "okay. I go now. Next time I see again." Headed to the door, she pulls me again, kisses me again, and nearly pushes me to the bed, that I didn't notice she her undies off already. Must have been during the last moment I was putting my shoes on. Motioning my watch, time is time, and really struggled to get out. At the door, she smiles with those big glistening eyes. Finger heart gesture, the Koreans do. And out the shop I went. A few seconds outside the shop, she sends a few more emoticons on WeChat. Ah, Nana. You are one damn funny, quirky, outgoing and sexy girl~~

..... I suppose I have to keep my word to see her again before she leaves for Melbourne in a few weeks~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hmmm, I need to see her before she goes to Melbourne then...she worked at 42G few months back then went to Melbourne now back in Sydney and off to Melbourne again...?

Any idea when she's going?

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth-zer0 View Post
    hmmm, I need to see her before she goes to Melbourne then...she worked at 42G few months back then went to Melbourne now back in Sydney and off to Melbourne again...?

Any idea when she's going?
    25th. But she'll be back in Sydney once CNY period is over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast