Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An inspired story found and had, with Quirky Sexy Nana and petite cute Lulu

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    25th. But she'll be back in Sydney once CNY period is over.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Wonder why she keeps going back and forth, maybe friends or relatives there? Hope she doesn't go change to another shop again just like last time.

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth-zer0 View Post
    Wonder why she keeps going back and forth, maybe friends or relatives there? Hope she doesn't go change to another shop again just like last time.
    Melbourne, well she said she's going with a "family member". I actually did see some of her photos and vids of where she's hanging out with some of the girls there, Star being one of them.

And, she's off back to her hometown in China for CNY~ Can't say I'll miss her. It'd be a bit like freedom to fuck other spectacular girls there. Nana is kinda clingy, to be honest. Trying to break free from her clutches and out to get to shower at the buzzer, but then she'll grab my head to plant my face in her bouncy set of tits. I tend to wonder what's she's like with others, lol~ More interesting on how she reacts, if I put another girl in the same room, lol~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lol, maybe she really likes you. It's funny reading your reports with her. Might be funny doing a double with another girl and she'll have a cat fight for your cock lol.

lol, maybe she really likes you. It's funny reading your reports with her. Might be funny doing a double with another girl and she'll have a cat fight for your cock lol.
    Yeah, might be a serious cat fight if I put a petite and skinny girl in the room along with her. Last time and only time I did a double was woth Sophia and Snowy, them being roomies. Nana'll probably shoots lasers out of those big eyes of hers, arms crossed and rant at me on WeChat afterwards. Speaking of which, I can't imagine why she said she wants to make her eyes bigger. She'd be a freakin cartoon character having eyes like that~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's back boys go get her. After a decent break she'll be full of energy and keen to make an impression. She usually isn't here in Sydney for long so if you have been waiting for her return I wouldn't delay because she might be gone again before you get a chance. She hasn't had a good fuck for ages and she is dying for some action, she told me so today and if I wasn't working I'd be there already!

Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    She's back boys go get her. After a decent break she'll be full of energy and keen to make an impression. She usually isn't here in Sydney for long so if you have been waiting for her return I wouldn't delay because she might be gone again before you you get a chance. She hasn't had a good fuck for ages and she is dying for some action, she told me so today and if I wasn't working I'd be there already!
    I actually saw her last night. And yeah, you're right. She had this habit of squeezing my cock on her pussy quite tightly. I didn't last long when I was fucking from behind her on our sides. Tried escaping after coming, but she pulled me in, not letting me go. Seems like she prefers to savour the moment of cock in her until it goes limp as a feather~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I actually saw her last night. And yeah, you're right. She had this habit of squeezing my cock on her pussy quite tightly. I didn't last long when I was fucking from behind her on our sides. Tried escaping after coming, but she pulled me in, not letting me go. Seems like she prefers to savour the moment of cock in her until it goes limp as a feather~

Fantastic. I knew if anyone would be in there quick it would have been you. This new skill of hers sounds fascinating and suggests that she is all about the penis and that's how I like my women!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hmmm, I wanted to see her last week but they told me she’ll be back next year. Any idea how long she plans to stay in Sydney for? Thought she’s supposed to be in Melbourne now. Hope she doesn’t go there or back to China soon....

Hmmm, I wanted to see her last week but they told me she’ll be back next year. Any idea how long she plans to stay in Sydney for? Thought she’s supposed to be in Melbourne now. Hope she doesn’t go there or back to China soon....
    She changed her plan back a few weeks. Originally she was going to Melbourne during NYE or before CNY, but then last week she sent a text and a bunch of photos showing she was in Melbourne. However, she'll be in Ginza for few months I think, before heading to China for NYE ... If she doesn't change her plans again, that is~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She changed her plan back a few weeks. Originally she was going to Melbourne during NYE or before CNY, but then last week she sent a text and a bunch of photos showing she was in Melbourne. However, she'll be in Ginza for few months I think, before heading to China for NYE ... If she doesn't change her plans again, that is~

So I guess it’s February she’ll go back for CNY. Did she say she’ll come back to Sydney after or she’ll just return to China?

So I guess it’s February she’ll go back for CNY. Did she say she’ll come back to Sydney after or she’ll just return to China?
    I didn't really ask. I have bothered replying some of her texts lately, lol~

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I didn't really ask. I have bothered replying some of her texts lately, lol~

lol doesn't she text in Chinese and you reply in English?

lol doesn't she text in Chinese and you reply in English?
    WeChat app has an in-app translating function, fortunately~

Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    Nana sounds promising.
    Could bros who visited her share a bit more details:

* which area(city/province) is she from?
    * estimate of her true age?
    * are her boobs completely natural?
    * is her face natural? (no plastic surgery)
    Sure you don't want her real name, blood type and who she votes for whilst your at it?

Well, I have to say it is not really my way nor it is a preference in responding as such. But, in these 5 years of punting, I don't think I have come across a WL or ML that tends to text a damn long conversation in one go. Obviously all in Chinese, so rearranging the translated broken english in order to understand doesn't really take much effort.

Apparently, Nana is ... "lonely". Apparently Nana is ... sobbing. How better could I explain that January is half quite, and that there are a bunch of other "opportunities" to experience with the newbies or favourites~~

So there you have it Nana, and the only one time I'll comment on it, sweetheart~~ Hope for luck the gents comes to support you~

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Well, I have to say it is not really my way nor it is a preference in responding as such. But, in these 5 years of punting, I don't think I have come across a WL or ML that tends to text a damn long conversation in one go. Obviously all in Chinese, so rearranging the translated broken english in order to understand doesn't really take much effort.

Apparently, Nana is ... "lonely". Apparently Nana is ... sobbing. How better could I explain that January is half quite, and that there are a bunch of other "opportunities" to experience with the newbies or favourites~~

So there you have it Nana, and the only one time I'll comment on it, sweetheart~~ Hope for luck the gents comes to support you~

Nice. It maybe her way of asking you to visit her more 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice. It maybe her way of asking you to visit her more
    ... yeah ... but ... I actually like K-girls more so than C-T-V-M-J girls, lol~~
    However, Nana is still one quirky and funny girl ^^ She's all lovey-dovey type~~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saw New C nana appear on roster today, is she the same Nana mentioned in this thread?

Her eyes kinda look alike in the photo, but not sure as they don’t show the whole face

I don't think it is. Stats pegs her shorter than the girl I saw back then, not to mention this new one having smaller size tits~

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12