Establishment : Yoko's

Date of Visit : 28/1/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 55 Bridge St, Rydalmere

Phone : 9898 1788

Hours of Business : 09:30 til late

Rates : $100/45min

Size/shape : OK face, very slim figure, enhanced C/D-cups, freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, rimming/tromboning, 69, face-sitting, pussy-slide, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, reverse CG, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Very good full-on session, excellent VFM

My experience/comments : Been busy at home recently so I thought I’d reward myself with a quickie at Yoko’s.

I called and spoke to Gree. I wanted to book Mimi but at times I couldn’t tell whether Gree was saying Mimi or Lily so I wasn’t sure whom I’d booked (although there isn’t a Lily on the current roster).

Turned up and was greeted by Gree and discovered I had booked Mimi.

I paid and was shown into the VIP room and was immediately joined by Mimi.

She has an OK face, well-presented with light brown hair and false eye-lashes. She was wearing a turquoise top (no bra) and tiny shorts and was very friendly and chatty (although I couldn’t always understand what she said).

I showered and she stripped. She is very slim with enhanced (and slightly wonky) C/D-cups and was fully, freshly and very smoothly shaved. She had a tattoo on each breast but I think they might be stick-ons.

Onto the bed and Mimi knelt over me, rubbing her tits against my chest while we kissed.

She then moved down and started to suck me and soon applied some lube to my cock, obviously not minding the taste.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, good eye-contact, no interruptions and excellent hand-work.

Mimi then licked my balls and perineum so I raised my knees and she accepted the invitation and started rimming me. And she was soon stroking my cock as she did so.

I suggested some 69 and Mimi moved round and was soon gently moaning but her hand-action while sucking me was too good so I got her to turn round and sit on my face.

This was good as she made some great facial expressions while I licked her and she was talking dirty – repeatedly saying something about “horny water”.

I moved her down for a very good pussy-slide and she was sometimes holding my cock back between her bum-cheeks, Italian-style.

I got her to lie down for some DATY and also gently finger-fucked her, which she seemed to like.

Time was moving on so I briefly knelt by her head for some more BJ before lying down and asking her to get a condom. Mimi confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some very passionate and energetic cow-girl, followed by some reverse CG which was also good.

I then asked for some doggie and stood by the bed so we were facing the mirror and Mimi got quite loud while I had half a thumb up her tight arsehole.

We tried some mish but I was too close to squirting so I withdrew, removed the condom and knelt by her head.

I tossed myself off against her outstretched tongue and thought that a COF ending might be on the cards but just as I was cumming she took me in her mouth and sucked me dry.

I collapsed on the bed to recover while Mimi had a quick shower.

As she dried herself and dressed she told me she was from Qingdao (where the Tsingtao beer comes from) and has been here three years. She said she works at Yoko’s only on Thursdays and doesn’t work anywhere else.

Just before she left she got her phone out and I think she was asking for my phone number but I never exchange numbers and just pretended I didn’t understand.

After a farewell hug and kiss I left, thanking Gree on my way out.