Thread: C Mocha - Sexy, Fun And Cheeky

C Mocha - Sexy, Fun And Cheeky

The sexy and beautiful Mocha is truly a precious gem! I had the pleasure of her company again (5th visit). It was truly an amazing experience. She is kind, sweet, a good listener, conversationalist and not to mention, her bedside manners. Mocha is one of a rare breed of delights who solely focuses on her clients pleasure. We’ve met on a number of occasions now and she is constantly upping her service. On this occasion, it was truly special, probably one of my favourite sessions with her thus far – details later. After our shower she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She politely asked if she could wear some sexy lingerie while we fucked. Without hesitation, I promptly agreed with her proposal. Moments later, she slipped herself into a sexy maid outfit and wore a pair of black stockings (never had this before) – so fucking adorable. She tells me to relax so I lay on the bed on my back. She climbs on top of me and gives me a sexy pussy slide. Having her pussy rub on my dick so sensually had me in complete bliss, my dick instantly became rock hard – thought she was going to put me inside at one point (haha). She is very experienced and knows how to effectively target my pleasure points. Throughout the session she was also constantly teasing the absolute fuck out me. She would slowly slip her boobs out and give me a cheeky grin. Mocha seemed to instinctually know what I wanted, both physically and mentally and our time together flowed naturally. I experimented and tried a few new positions with her and she was very compliant. Most importantly though, she was a delightful person to spend time with. An experience with Mocha is not something you will regret, in fact it will be something you want to repeat again and again. She is seriously amazing, and I am already missing her company. Can't wait for yet another future booking with the lovely Mocha. To be completely honest, I think I am crazily addicted to this girl. I may need to visit a therapist to commence my detoxification program (haha).

To conclude, I will always support Mocha and can vouch for her exceptional service. No other provider comes close. Treat her well and she will reciprocate a million times more. An amazing girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mocha sounds like the superb lover we wish we all had in our lives. Five visits. She must be memorable to you

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
    The sexy and beautiful Mocha is truly a precious gem! I had the pleasure of her company again (5th visit). It was truly an amazing experience. She is kind, sweet, a good listener, conversationalist and not to mention, her bedside manners. Mocha is one of a rare breed of delights who solely focuses on her clients pleasure. We’ve met on a number of occasions now and she is constantly upping her service. On this occasion, it was truly special, probably one of my favourite sessions with her thus far – details later. After our shower she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She politely asked if she could wear some sexy lingerie while we fucked. Without hesitation, I promptly agreed with her proposal. Moments later, she slipped herself into a sexy maid outfit and wore a pair of black stockings (never had this before) – so fucking adorable. She tells me to relax so I lay on the bed on my back. She climbs on top of me and gives me a sexy pussy slide. Having her pussy rub on my dick so sensually had me in complete bliss, my dick instantly became rock hard – thought she was going to put me inside at one point (haha). She is very experienced and knows how to effectively target my pleasure points. Throughout the session she was also constantly teasing the absolute fuck out me. She would slowly slip her boobs out and give me a cheeky grin. Mocha seemed to instinctually know what I wanted, both physically and mentally and our time together flowed naturally. I experimented and tried a few new positions with her and she was very compliant. Most importantly though, she was a delightful person to spend time with. An experience with Mocha is not something you will regret, in fact it will be something you want to repeat again and again. She is seriously amazing, and I am already missing her company. Can't wait for yet another future booking with the lovely Mocha. To be completely honest, I think I am crazily addicted to this girl. I may need to visit a therapist to commence my detoxification program (haha).

To conclude, I will always support Mocha and can vouch for her exceptional service. No other provider comes close. Treat her well and she will reciprocate a million times more. An amazing girl!
    You should marry her like A&L and Lala
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    You should marry her like A&L and Lala
    There will be nothing for the honeymoon. Or maybe she is still holding back some of her lover techniques for the right man?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice to hear another girl with some sexy stocking! I have never seen her wearing that yet..i will see her again soon
    nice to know you have reached a new record of 5th time and im sure there will be more to go! (until she left)