Thread: Maria – Cute and energetic, a bombshell with PSE on bed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maria – Cute and energetic, a bombshell with PSE on bed.

I doesn’t give reviews for every session I had. But this time I couldn’t go without a review. She is a PSE bombshell may be better than the beauties in 244 Paddo after Eva and Coco.

I decided to visit my other home 244 Paddo one night. Since Angela is like a friend to me now, she allocated an immediate slot as soon as I messaged her. As I reached for my 45 min session, Angela forwarded me to the biggest punt room in Paddo no.1. Within 5 min, our girl came to room. Every girl I meet seems to be reluctant to kiss before a shower. But this time, for my surprise she greeted me with a nice kiss. After a bit of LFK, she did a strip tease and we removed each other’s clothes and we jumped into shower. Mate, her hour glass structure has made me so horny that it was so hard for me to control my hands. We skipped nuru as the time was short and she initiated the session with nice cat bath, that fire and ice cat bath was so awesome that I was like going to some other planet straight from shower. That journey then went straight to heaven as she started BBBJ in the shower. She was very happy with the size of my tool. She even tried hard to put all in her mouth. Wow, that BBBJ just went to DT. I don’t want to stop that deep throat, but since the main event is still waiting, we completed the shower in 10min. She helped me get dry.

Man, she was so concentrated on giving me the ultimate pressure as she switched on party lights and background music. On to the bed where she again started a catbath. But this time, there is a yet another specialty where she put extra pressure in the kissing and moan for every high pitch of the background song. Imagine, A nice song and a nice girl doing her best to satisfy. What else we need. After around 10 minutes of catbath, BBBJ and DFK, she became submissive and slept on her back with legs wide apart. That is a sign for me to dominate the event. Every session becomes complete when both girl and man becomes satisfied. I like DATY and that session lasted around 10 minutes and she had multiple orgasms. She says comfie comfie in between when she is extremely horny. Without wasting the time, I jumped on top of her for the missionary. We switched positions in between from missionary to side scissors then doggy and back to missionary. Man, she is a screamer on bed. That scream gave me extra energy that I started banging her so hard like there is no tomorrow. We climaxed together inside with Maria shuddering uncontrollably because of the massive orgasm. I was so exhausted that we lay together hugging and kissing each other. There is no need of language in between sex, eye contact does the work. That’s why language barrier doesn’t concern me much. After a quick shower I gave her a good-bye kiss and ended my memorable session.

Maria is so sexy and energetic that I am looking forward for yet another session with my love.

Maximus such a great name and a great review
    Thanks
    Shane

Maria Paddington VIP exotic adult brothel babe
    Short, pretty, perky tits, small waist, peach arse and toned legs – Maria is a tight little hourglass ...

Damn Shane. Maria looks so beautiful. I like perky boobs and peach bum. I better try before she heads back to China haha. I missed out last time lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Damn Shane. Maria looks so beautiful. I like perky boobs and peach bum. I better try before she heads back to China haha. I missed out last time lol.
    I think Shane not there he in hospital I heard from hk lady friend.

Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    I think Shane not there he in hospital I heard from hk lady friend.
    Ohhhh shit. I didn't know that. Hope he is feeling better.

keeping a eye out

hey max time for another trip
    shane

Maria Paddington VIP exotic adult brothel babe
    Short, pretty, perky tits, small waist, peach arse and toned legs – Maria is a tight little hourglass ...

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    join heron monday
    Maria is very beautiful Shane. She looked absolutely amazing when I saw her last wearing her white dress and that beautiful big smile of hers.

thanks mate
    shane

stupendous sex this girl

hot sex from maria

grab some maria today

maria is sex on wheels