Aby is a new girl at 7 Cowper on her first day. She is young, around 22 years old, pretty, long brown hair, slim, cute little bum and nice natural A cups with pointy nipples. Around 40 to 45 kg.

Paid one hour and Aby gave me a nice wash in the shower and played with my cock which was already nice and hard as I imagined fucking this pretty young girl. She has a trimmed pussy which is very tight.

Onto the bed and Aby gives me a nice blowjob. She is like a young schoolgirl and feels a bit inexperienced but I like that innocence.

On with the dom and she hops on and bounces up and down on my cock in cowgirl very enthusiastically. Tight pussy. After a while I flip her over and try and get deep inside her warm young pussy in mish. She is very small so I mostly fuck her with the tip but as she relaxes and her pussy warms up I manage to get about 2/3rds of my cock inside her. I kiss her gently but I can tell she is not a kissing type so I concentrate on fucking her until I cum in the dom.

Next for a bit of DATY. I open her legs to lick her little pussy until she starts moaning and before long she has a cute little orgasm.

We shower together and she washes me again and I leave.

Aby is a lovely girl. Willing to please, young and a bit inexperienced and she offers a soft GFE. Like fucking your first girlfriend when you are a teenager.

Recommended.