Thread: Aby - young and petite uni student type girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Aby - young and petite uni student type girl

Aby is a new girl at 7 Cowper on her first day. She is young, around 22 years old, pretty, long brown hair, slim, cute little bum and nice natural A cups with pointy nipples. Around 40 to 45 kg.

Paid one hour and Aby gave me a nice wash in the shower and played with my cock which was already nice and hard as I imagined fucking this pretty young girl. She has a trimmed pussy which is very tight.

Onto the bed and Aby gives me a nice blowjob. She is like a young schoolgirl and feels a bit inexperienced but I like that innocence.

On with the dom and she hops on and bounces up and down on my cock in cowgirl very enthusiastically. Tight pussy. After a while I flip her over and try and get deep inside her warm young pussy in mish. She is very small so I mostly fuck her with the tip but as she relaxes and her pussy warms up I manage to get about 2/3rds of my cock inside her. I kiss her gently but I can tell she is not a kissing type so I concentrate on fucking her until I cum in the dom.

Next for a bit of DATY. I open her legs to lick her little pussy until she starts moaning and before long she has a cute little orgasm.

We shower together and she washes me again and I leave.

Aby is a lovely girl. Willing to please, young and a bit inexperienced and she offers a soft GFE. Like fucking your first girlfriend when you are a teenager.

Recommended.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews