Booked C Cammy today for 1 hr this afternoon.
She greet me politely when come in, help me to tidy up my stuff on the stool, and undress me. (I haven't had the undress bit for ages, this is quite a surprise for a change)

Went to the shower and start to have a chat. Told her I came because of the description of her profile and just wanted to see if her services matches up.

I have to say, this is one of my best experience to have. This is similar to what you can expect of the full services in China. Attentive, polite, and trying her best to please the customer. The service includes massage, cat bath, licking, DD (if you up for it), foot sucking (if you up for it), BBBJ. I even extended 30 more mins (first time ever) to let her give me all the services she got.

She is a very talkative girl and we both enjoy each other's companies. I will say the overall value for money is 8/10.

Btw, she is new to AU, so English is quite poor. If you speak Mandarin, then you will be able to enjoy her company more. If not, then just let her do her stuff, and you won't regret the choice.