Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: daisy smiles

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

daisy smiles

Hi Guys
    Tested this place out yesterday, well it is all show but no go, one to avoid

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    can you be more precise? pm would do good for me, was interested in paying a visit actually

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by safeguard View Post
    Hi Guys
    Tested this place out yesterday, well it is all show but no go, one to avoid
    yeah be interested to hear more. as i have been here and while not fantastic it was run of the mill, as i said would not drive to there especially but same as what is offered elsewhere, i thought.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find that the good shops of brisbane don’t need to promote them selves with all the fake hype and shit and I don’t bother going to them as it’s all shit ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So there all old?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was in neighborhood so dropped in. Young cute Hong Kong lass comes out Betty. Thought ok 1 hour $60. Massage was average - really didn't know what she was doing lasted 30 mins. No TT, no suggestions, no rub thigh against me no nothing. Felt this going downhill big time. Came for the wipe down and was pretty rough. Had made up my mind by then. Asked me to flip and I said I was going. Why she inquired? Don't like wasting my time was my reply. Messaged the shop saying how disappointed I was later.
    Her reply - "I'm not sorry about this". I replied that is not good business practice as now I will tell all my associates. Great attitude.

So if you want a half arsed massage for $60 with attitude go to Daisy Smiles and esp ask for Betty.

Seems safeguard and Brissypunter were right. Pathetic.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So you had a not so great punt and didn't get what you were after, but to me, it seems like you're the one with the poor attitude. What's the saying? You reap what you sow. Maybe the ML was picking up on some bad vibes you were putting out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So was the issue the average massage (average is better than many especially considering they are not trained) or that she wasnt feeling you up? Or something else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    So was the issue the average massage (average is better than many especially considering they are not trained) or that she wasnt feeling you up? Or something else?
    Dear Tav's and others, When I use the term average it means poor by legit massage standards but average by what you expect from these types of establishments. If an average massage is a precursor to the main course than so be it. But don't you think if you were running a business like this you would train your ML in the art of massage?

Point 2. Now I am sure pretty much 95% of people on this forum don't go to the massage parlor for the massage. IF businesses that provide services like this wish to have repeat business there is a level of service expected.
    Knowing my first statement in point 2 you would have to be stupid not to suggest by word or action that more was on offer, especially if you are interested in making money. ML constantly cry poor, funny that.
    Many on here use the word "punt". I do not subscribe to that view. In my opinion too many Brisbane "punters" are so caught up in the "engaging in an illegal activity" that they feel they have no power to react to poor service or demand a level of service.

The issue is please don't waste my time by promoting a certain type of service ( see their ads- leaves not much to imagination) and then fail to deliver or even hint at it.

As for the semen - sad.
    Prof

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    So you had a not so great punt and didn't get what you were after, but to me, it seems like you're the one with the poor attitude. What's the saying? You reap what you sow. Maybe the ML was picking up on some bad vibes you were putting out.
    Exactly how from his first post did you arrive at that conclusion?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Was in neighborhood so dropped in. Young cute Hong Kong lass comes out Betty. Thought ok 1 hour $60. Massage was average - really didn't know what she was doing lasted 30 mins. No TT, no suggestions, no rub thigh against me no nothing. Felt this going downhill big time. Came for the wipe down and was pretty rough. Had made up my mind by then. Asked me to flip and I said I was going. Why she inquired? Don't like wasting my time was my reply. Messaged the shop saying how disappointed I was later.
    Her reply - "I'm not sorry about this". I replied that is not good business practice as now I will tell all my associates. Great attitude.

So if you want a half arsed massage for $60 with attitude go to Daisy Smiles and esp ask for Betty.

Seems safeguard and Brissypunter were right. Pathetic.
    oh that's disappointing to hear. i had high hopes considering the we chat account photos they advertise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, I went here also today, have been before and had a ok time, good but nothing special.
    Today had a very ordinary time, same one as mentioned and was pretty lame, tried conversation, was nothing in the lead up and on the flip was asked question, but wanted way to much, which I mention to her no way can get full service for less than that, her reply was, oh you want that, I just said no thanks just massage.
    Finished up and went somewhere else, won't be going back anytime soon.
    Great build ups on we-chat but shit actual on visits.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i am with professor on this one

if you gonna have a massage shop, at least you should bloody provide a massage

if the ml is only half hearted at the job, what makes you think that she is going to provide a decent part 2?

purely a matter of job attitude and shop standard (owner demands)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Decided to try for myself late tonight - made booking via phone after dinner and was promised a good service.
    Arrived on time and met by sleepy cute black hair girl. Sorry don't remember name.
    As it was my first time there I took 30 min option. Massage was hard knuckle and fist rub. Chat was brief and then she stopped talking for last 20 mins or so.
    I noticed she kept along way away from me and there was no chance to touch or accidentally brush her body. This was weird. On the flip I asked what extras do you have. I remember her words "Oh just a handjob".
    It was said just like it sounds - just a handjob. I asked was there anything else and she got a bit funny and annoyed. I thought all she had to say was Sorry that's all i do or something like that.
    Decided based on other reports just a handjob would be that so passed.
    Glad I only spent $40 - gotta agree with others - not much to smile about at daisy Hill.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    different to reports I have heard, maybe had a visit from the boys in blue recently?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Decided to try for myself late tonight - made booking via phone after dinner and was promised a good service.
    Arrived on time and met by sleepy cute black hair girl. Sorry don't remember name.
    As it was my first time there I took 30 min option. Massage was hard knuckle and fist rub. Chat was brief and then she stopped talking for last 20 mins or so.
    I noticed she kept along way away from me and there was no chance to touch or accidentally brush her body. This was weird. On the flip I asked what extras do you have. I remember her words "Oh just a handjob".
    It was said just like it sounds - just a handjob. I asked was there anything else and she got a bit funny and annoyed. I thought all she had to say was Sorry that's all i do or something like that.
    Glad I only spent $40 - gotta agree with others - not much to smile about at daisy Hill.
    That's why for a first visit I always do a half hour as a try out too. If crap I leave when the 30 minutes is up, if good I try to extend to 1hr. I do usually give a dud shop a best out of 3 trials just in case I struck a bad ML or just one having a bad day.

I have been to this shop 3 times and always got great service. Can't wait to go again when I get back from overseas.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this one i think is a case of a good set up shop and the owner has put in some good efforts and puts out all the vibes on we-chat, including fake pictures, however the girls don't have the same drive or attitude that the owner has.
    i have been twice, first was ok, nothing WOW, second visit was crap with piss poor attitude from a girl who clearly did not want to be doing what the job is, massage.
    me personally will not be wasting any more hard earned here, too many other good girls and places to get VFM and a good time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Ta mate. I was on the verge of trying out for myself but I am going to trust your review.

Pity as it was going great a few years ago if its the place I'm thinking

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    this one i think is a case of a good set up shop and the owner has put in some good efforts and puts out all the vibes on we-chat, including fake pictures, however the girls don't have the same drive or attitude that the owner has.
    i have been twice, first was ok, nothing WOW, second visit was crap with piss poor attitude from a girl who clearly did not want to be doing what the job is, massage.
    me personally will not be wasting any more hard earned here, too many other good girls and places to get VFM and a good time.
    I wonder why? I have payed 3 visits to this place and had 2 different MLs' Both were great. Might have to pay a visit again to see if the great service I received continues. Maybe the new shop novelty has worn off.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I wonder why? I have payed 3 visits to this place and had 2 different MLs' Both were great. Might have to pay a visit again to see if the great service I received continues. Maybe the new shop novelty has worn off.

M.A.
    Massa you will have no money left and be saddle sore after your time away in the land of smiles, brisbane punting will be like starting school again. anyway leave some for me as i am heading over early January.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast