When MOC manager saw my reviews he inmediately called me to get the low down while he was on holiday. After reading my AR on Coma and Carin, he was determined to set things straight by taking care of me like he has when I started punting at MOC!

Last Thursday week
MOC Manager - Brutha I have a new girl. 100% your type. She like MOV Vittus. Trust me, I dont want you disappointed again. She avail Saturday brutha. Check her out tomorrow on website!

Last Friday week
Sing's profile uploaded and MOC Manager wasn't wrong. Can't get enough of these gorgeous Taiwanese girls !!!!

Last Saturday week- Booked Sing at 8:30pm and wow my jaw dropped as she walked through my door. Cheeky smile and gave me a lass like she was my GF.

I got a kick watching her undress. Sing is 150+ cm tall. Long silky black hair, Her B cup breasts looked, felt and tasted so delicious. Body was smooth and slim. Not to slim but just enough that she has a sexy curved body that felt like heaven during those intimate moments.

This girl is a wild one. Very passionate from the get go, and is eager to ensure that your time with her is memorable.

Non-stop DFK, and her BBBJ is unbelievable. Loves to DT and loves sex. She gets turned on easily if you treat her right bruthas. Her pussy felt so good. Small and tight that i could feel the back of her pussy when i went in deep! She enjoys multiple positions but her fav is good old doggy style!

She couldn't stop moaning and cumming. I knew I had to have her again.

Last night - booked Sing 2hrs this time. I still can't believe how gorgeous this Taiwanese girl is!

This session was better than last weeks. It was more intimate with moments of PSE just to keep it interesting.

Guys make sure you treat her right as she did mention she gets sore very quick due to all the bookings she gets I guess.

10/10 MOC team - she is definitely a winner!!!

-From Dwn4it after report directory