Thread: Kitty - 22 yrs young and busty D

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kitty - 22 yrs young and busty D

Kitty - 7 Cowper St
    Nationality: Chinese - Chongqing
    Date of visit: 22 Nov 2018
    Services: Cat bath, BBBJ, Kissing, DATY, FS.

<Look>
    Kitty is not small, curvy body with love handles around ... you know. Big round bottom ass that sure good for doggie and in deed the youngest one on the day with massive 38D tanks and 167cm tall. A long hair girl with a friendly smile that hold my hand to the room.

<Experience>
    She is a nice kisser, love to lick and that’s kitty tongue work on BBBJ covering balls with no teeth.
    Her boobs are natural with big nipples ring, sensitive nipples and good for tits fun.

Shaved down below but a little bit grow back so need to be a bit careful when DATY her. Nice responsive little kitty pot with lovely juice, so it was all good to Dom up with no lube for all the actions. Surprised that in her size that she is very flexible to have her legs wide open and up for deep penetration. Good eye contact, moan naturally and able to have changed a few position before the full unload. A big hug and kisses then offer me some massage at the end covering the whole body in which was quite nice and good effort!

<Summary>
    A large tits big size young kitty that serve you kiss you and lick you like a sweetie was a good experience ... in fact it is good for a change from a few regular. She is studying English and Business subject at the moment. Told me that she only work on Thursday.

Looks 7/10
    Services 8/10
    YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by Joinlydeepfc View Post
    Kitty - 7 Cowper St
    Nationality: Chinese - Chongqing
    Date of visit: 22 Nov 2018
    Services: Cat bath, BBBJ, Kissing, DATY, FS.

<Look>
    Kitty is not small, curvy body with love handles around ... you know. Big round bottom ass that sure good for doggie and in deed the youngest one on the day with massive 38D tanks and 167cm tall. A long hair girl with a friendly smile that hold my hand to the room.

<Experience>
    She is a nice kisser, love to lick and that’s kitty tongue work on BBBJ covering balls with no teeth.
    Her boobs are natural with big nipples ring, sensitive nipples and good for tits fun.

Shaved down below but a little bit grow back so need to be a bit careful when DATY her. Nice responsive little kitty pot with lovely juice, so it was all good to Dom up with no lube for all the actions. Surprised that in her size that she is very flexible to have her legs wide open and up for deep penetration. Good eye contact, moan naturally and able to have changed a few position before the full unload. A big hug and kisses then offer me some massage at the end covering the whole body in which was quite nice and good effort!

<Summary>
    A large tits big size young kitty that serve you kiss you and lick you like a sweetie was a good experience ... in fact it is good for a change from a few regular. She is studying English and Business subject at the moment. Told me that she only work on Thursday.

Looks 7/10
    Services 8/10
    YMMV
    Hi there, did you see this same Kitty girl???

Those D Cups look delicious!! All natural I suppose?

Ps. I thought the shop roster said she is Vietnamese?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, I told them better use real pics b4 .. some are real but not this one for sure.

Yes natural cup and not a small size girl. She is Chinese. For huge cup, Lucy is the one plus services.

Banned
    I also noted this disparity in nationality. The shop advertises her as Vietnamese but the customers state in their ARs that she is Chinese.

Shop Owner
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]
    Kitty[COLOR=#000000]

22 yo, 162cm, 58kg, D cup, Singapore student - She has imo one of the best BBBJ skills in the shop
    Last edited by 7cowper; 20-05-2021 at 01:34 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142