Kitty - 7 Cowper St
Nationality: Chinese - Chongqing
Date of visit: 22 Nov 2018
Services: Cat bath, BBBJ, Kissing, DATY, FS.

<Look>
Kitty is not small, curvy body with love handles around ... you know. Big round bottom ass that sure good for doggie and in deed the youngest one on the day with massive 38D tanks and 167cm tall. A long hair girl with a friendly smile that hold my hand to the room.

<Experience>
She is a nice kisser, love to lick and that’s kitty tongue work on BBBJ covering balls with no teeth.
Her boobs are natural with big nipples ring, sensitive nipples and good for tits fun.

Shaved down below but a little bit grow back so need to be a bit careful when DATY her. Nice responsive little kitty pot with lovely juice, so it was all good to Dom up with no lube for all the actions. Surprised that in her size that she is very flexible to have her legs wide open and up for deep penetration. Good eye contact, moan naturally and able to have changed a few position before the full unload. A big hug and kisses then offer me some massage at the end covering the whole body in which was quite nice and good effort!

<Summary>
A large tits big size young kitty that serve you kiss you and lick you like a sweetie was a good experience ... in fact it is good for a change from a few regular. She is studying English and Business subject at the moment. Told me that she only work on Thursday.

Looks 7/10
Services 8/10
YMMV