Thread: STAR - solid punt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

STAR - solid punt

Trying to slowly taper off punting as we approach the new year, so only really hitting ones I know are good or have pretty awesome reviews. There’s been stack of good reviews on Star and her roster pics look amazing. Her face in particular looks like ‘my kind.’

SCOPING
    She arrived in the room not long after I did and I was holding my breath cos you never know with the roster pics whether the face has been ‘filtered.’ But I gotta say her face looks even better in real life! She reminds me of Skye@5star. Big eyes, slightly upturned nose and perfect skin.

She just has a slightly ‘bitchy’ PSE look to her face that says: “fuck me please...”

Her body is probably not as skinny as I like. Maybe 160cm and I would say her top half is slim/skinny and bottom half is slim with a more plumb bottom and exellent, excellent real C cups. I like those tits a lot.

TASTING
    A bit of kissing in the shower and an excellent BBBJ. Was keen to get to the bed, where the kissing ramped up. She actually bit my upper lip - hard! I thought she had drawn blood for a second but she definitely knows how hard to push it. Damn... I was in for a wild session.

PRE-GAME
    Great cat bath and it really gave away her experience and professionalism. The light rub of her boobs against my cock as she worked her way down my body.

She has a stud in her tongue, and she knows how to use it, pushing it into every crevice and curve of ‘Little Dipper.’ Spent ages servicing my cock and even though not much depth (maybe half of me) I pulled her hair back so I could watch my cock fill that mouth of hers. Nothing better than watching a face like that bob up and down on you.

MAIN EVENT
    Things got a little less PSE here as she said that I was too big to do cowgirl and wanted me straight on top. Isn’t that weird? Would have thought cowgirl is less deep cos they have more control... Dunno.

Straight into missionary and as I entered her we got into some DFK. Another pretty hard bite on my upper lip pulled my focus again. Dunno if I like it... but was well into it now.

Started pumping hard and then grinding in to get some awesome depth... but she stopped me pretty quickly and said it was too painful, so was obliged to take it easy. Started to feel way more GFE then PSE.

Changed to doggy with no objections and this is where a bigger arse works great. Hands around her small waist and upper thighs and with each pound I can feel her arse bouncing with the impact. Reaching down I can also feel her tits moving around out of her control.

Gotta say I slammed her pretty hard and there were no protests, so maybe she just had to warm into it. Eventually she lay down and as much as I tried to grind in, her perky arse kept me from getting too deep. But it felt great.

AFTERWARDS
    Lots of compliments from her on my energy and my good looks. (Not sure how much is real). We spoke in mando and I think she found my interpretation of things quite cute. Session was definitely ending up way more GFE then I thought it would with us cuddling on the buzzer. Overall solid, solid punt. Well worth it for my 1 punt this week. Very glad to have finally sampled the infamous Star.

Happy Punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She reminds you of Skye? Uh ........ there’s a pretty good reason for that .....,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    BigDipper if you had seen Star on her first days, she looked even better, perfectly tight, slim body. not saying she is not now, but she was even better before.

Nice AR, mate. Thought you were gonna lay off punting until a few months passes or something, lol~ hard to resist, eh?
    Haven't seen this girl yet. Neglected to remember about this one~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    She reminds you of Skye? Uh ........ there’s a pretty good reason for that .....,
    No way... is she?
    Skye had bigger boobs right?
    Holy shit.... is she?

No wonder she wouldn’t let me fuck her in cowgirl. That happened with Skye too.
    Well at least I finally got to DFK her!
    Dun think I like the lip biting thing though.

Just Re-read my AR on Skye.
    Fuck me... it is the same chick. Both ARs read the same too. Can’t believe I couldn’t pick it at the time. Yeah, she has definitely put on some weight since then.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    BigDipper if you had seen Star on her first days, she looked even better, perfectly tight, slim body. not saying she is not now, but she was even better before.
    Can imagine. Cos looks like I had this girl already when she was Skye@5star.
    Yes she had put on some since then.

Boobs are still great.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Nice AR, mate. Thought you were gonna lay off punting until a few months passes or something, lol~ hard to resist, eh?
    Haven't seen this girl yet. Neglected to remember about this one~
    Trying the taper off method. Once a week for a month or so. I think I’m now down to once a fortnight till end of the year.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Star is Skye. She moved over a few months ago. I can’t believe you couldn’t pick her. She’s got a quite unique face

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    No way... is she?
    Skye had bigger boobs right?
    Holy shit.... is she?

No wonder she wouldn’t let me fuck her in cowgirl. That happened with Skye too.
    Well at least I finally got to DFK her!
    Dun think I like the lip biting thing though.

Just Re-read my AR on Skye.
    Fuck me... it is the same chick. Both ARs read the same too. Can’t believe I couldn’t pick it at the time. Yeah, she has definitely put on some weight since then.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Can imagine. Cos looks like I had this girl already when she was Skye@5star.
    Yes she had put on some since then.

Boobs are still great.
    I didn't see Skye at 5* though. Met her first time as Star at 278 and she had great body at that time.
    funny her face shape in photos at 5* look different

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Star is Skye. She moved over a few months ago. I can’t believe you couldn’t pick her. She’s got a quite unique face
    I know... I know.
    Punts are all starting to roll together.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks: 8.5/10, Enhanced but a nice job, I like her look, very shy about her good look.
    Body: Curvy, Sexy, Silky White Skin
    Boobs: C, one of the best
    Pussy: Had a "look" only, small and good shape
    Service: 8/10
    Revisit: Yes

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Star is truly a star

I cant add more as brother dipper had elaborated all. Finally booked star yesterday and the experience was just amazing.

Cant take my eyes off from her beauty and skin. The more I compliment her the more shy she became.

Normal session shower,bbbj with lil stud on her tongue and went to the bed as she continued with cat bath and more bbbj.

I wont elaborate more details on the main event. We chat more after the main event which some brothers out there might think its weird but i am more into chatting with WLs now than just the FJ.

Will i return for her, the answer is definitely yea..

She is one of the best for sure and brothers wont regret it.