Thread: Lena at 45 George St Clyde

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lena at 45 George St Clyde

So I visited Lena almost two weeks ago.

I dont normally go for FS but I made a decision to enjoy myself more as we're closing the year

First off: i must first say that Lena is an absolutely beautiful girl with a wonderful body and personality. We had a good time and also a good small talk despite her very limited English. She was very accommodating, basically what you would expect from a GFE.

But it was ruined by the receptionist / manager of the place though.

I booked her in advance the day before saying I wanted 45 mins for Gold service. This was confirmed by the person answering WeChat but upon arrival I was told that she only do Standard Service. Strike One.

Then I asked if I can see other girls who may provide Gold service as I booked for Gold, but the receptionist insist since I booked Lena, i must see Lena. I asked if I can at least get introduced for next time visit reference, he said well, come again next time to see.

I later learned that Lena only came to Australia two months ago and would have been their newest staff. He must have been worried that Lena isnt getting as many bookings, and so Pushed me to keep it. Strike Two.

Came into the room to realise that some of the towel were left over from the previous visitor. Strike Three.

Management, you've gotta keep your promises to your customer and make it clear what is available. Also be more flexible please. I also don't appreciate you putting her as Singaporean when she's actually from China. Why degrade her?

Anyway, about Lena herself. Beautiful long flowing hair and nice firm boobs. She felt shy but was able to keep me entertained despite my initial misgivings. Overall I enjoyed my time with her. She made me cum twice as we did try several positions.

Started with shower together, which is nice as she washed me. Then onto the bed. I'm already unenthusiastic because standard services didnt allow kissing, or even touching her down there. There was very limited things I could do so I focused on her boobs. CBJ was great as she tried to get me up and even thought i was nervous so told me to be calm and relax. I finished once in her hand once, then inside her once in doggy style.

Thanks Lena, you tried your best despite all my minuses

I have twice visited shops around Clyde/Granville area and I'm gobsmacked by the quality of the management.

Not to mention the one shop where the WL straight offered and even multiple times asked me to do BBFS which I find very unsafe. But thats another story.

WIR? I might, because one of the girl caught my eye, but I'll be sure to ask a lot more questions so I know what I get. And if management get their act together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    So I visited Lena almost two weeks ago.

I dont normally go for FS but I made a decision to enjoy myself more as we're closing the year

First off: i must first say that Lena is an absolutely beautiful girl with a wonderful body and personality. We had a good time and also a good small talk despite her very limited English. She was very accommodating, basically what you would expect from a GFE.

But it was ruined by the receptionist / manager of the place though.

I booked her in advance the day before saying I wanted 45 mins for Gold service. This was confirmed by the person answering WeChat but upon arrival I was told that she only do Standard Service. Strike One.

Then I asked if I can see other girls who may provide Gold service as I booked for Gold, but the receptionist insist since I booked Lena, i must see Lena. I asked if I can at least get introduced for next time visit reference, he said well, come again next time to see.

I later learned that Lena only came to Australia two months ago and would have been their newest staff. He must have been worried that Lena isnt getting as many bookings, and so Pushed me to keep it. Strike Two.

Came into the room to realise that some of the towel were left over from the previous visitor. Strike Three.

Management, you've gotta keep your promises to your customer and make it clear what is available. Also be more flexible please. I also don't appreciate you putting her as Singaporean when she's actually from China. Why degrade her?

Anyway, about Lena herself. Beautiful long flowing hair and nice firm boobs. She felt shy but was able to keep me entertained despite my initial misgivings. Overall I enjoyed my time with her. She made me cum twice as we did try several positions.

Started with shower together, which is nice as she washed me. Then onto the bed. I'm already unenthusiastic because standard services didnt allow kissing, or even touching her down there. There was very limited things I could do so I focused on her boobs. CBJ was great as she tried to get me up and even thought i was nervous so told me to be calm and relax. I finished once in her hand once, then inside her once in doggy style.

Thanks Lena, you tried your best despite all my minuses

I have twice visited shops around Clyde/Granville area and I'm gobsmacked by the quality of the management.

Not to mention the one shop where the WL straight offered and even multiple times asked me to do BBFS which I find very unsafe. But thats another story.

WIR? I might, because one of the girl caught my eye, but I'll be sure to ask a lot more questions so I know what I get. And if management get their act together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Bro

thanks for your review.. i really appreciated your comments on us

i will pass on this to the management and make sure all our receptionist staff knowing about this

and see what we can do to improve it

thanks