Thread: Snowballing - yes or no ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Snowballing - yes or no ?

Personally I am a massive fan, if the lovely beautiful WL ladies accept CIM, then to share it via DFK is an experience.

Banned
    And in turn DATY afterwards? Oh how naughty

Banned
    On a more serious note.... would love to try

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I saw a very beautiful girl before she wasn't too keen on cim but i got anyway. U would think she'd go straight to the spit out but " no" she then come over nd hold my head try to put it in my mouth...I hesitated for a second but no way I can eat my own cum i refused open my mouth it was quite funny situations never happened to me before...i gguess is her way off getting back at me.

She keep on cursing me out bad man bad egg in mando (but she too was amused ) I laughed pretty hard but she took it well no drama at the end.

Next session going to be interesting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Any wl agree to do snowballing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I saw a very beautiful girl before she wasn't too keen on cim but i got anyway. U would think she'd go straight to the spit out but " no" she then come over nd hold my head try to put it in my mouth...I hesitated for a second but no way I can eat my own cum i refused open my mouth it was quite funny situations never happened to me before...i gguess is her way off getting back at me.

She keep on cursing me out bad man bad egg in mando (but she too was amused ) I laughed pretty hard but she took it well.

Next session going to be interesting
    All good ... my 1st was 3 years ago, wasn't expecting it ... once cum ... the lovely lady sat on my chest and started to dripping my cum ask me to open my mouth ... why not I thought go with and opened my mouth she slowly dropped my my cum into my mouth then DFK for like 5 minutes ... back onto BBBJ for a couple of minutes ... wasn't expecting it really but thought go with the moment

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I did it once at 5*. I ask her i like to try and she agree to snowball me. Is not easy to take you I owe cum. She was dfk me. I just laughed and give up. she say is not easy to take cum in mouth now you know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have always refused. But almost all WL do it. It was funny that with a very famous princess here in the forum she asked me and I politely decline the she looked firmly into my eyes and swallowed. That was so sexy that make me rock hard put her doggie style and keep banging her. That was a great turn on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    where's brothelcreeper at? this is his specialty