Thread: Mimi @ Parramatta

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mimi @ Parramatta

Caught with beautiful WL today, first met her in a shop a couple years ago, she decided to take a break for couple of months, out of the blue received a text today with offer couldn't refuse.

Sorry not usually a detailed story writer but the essence of it is slim, nice rack and pretty much open to anything usually ... great attitude friendly as, such down to earth personality.

Had 2 hours initially, then off to the pub for a beer n cigarette, but still feeling wanted more, quick text after 30 minutes back for round 2.

Once in the bedroom grab her layed her onto the bed, off with her knickers and pretty much had feast DATY for solid 20 minutes ... tasted sweet as ... as I stood up she grabbed my arm, pulled back to bed, proceeded to BBBJ for 30 minutes or so until I cum.

Dear sweet lovely lady xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by wallyworld View Post
    Caught with beautiful WL today, first met her in a shop a couple years ago, she decided to take a break for couple of months, out of the blue received a text today with offer couldn't refuse.

Sorry not usually a detailed story writer but the essence of it is slim, nice rack and pretty much open to anything usually ... great attitude friendly as, such down to earth personality.

Had 2 hours initially, then off to the pub for a beer n cigarette, but still feeling wanted more, quick text after 30 minutes back for round 2.

Once in the bedroom grab her layed her onto the bed, off with her knickers and pretty much had feast DATY for solid 20 minutes ... tasted sweet as ... as I stood up she grabbed my arm, pulled back to bed, proceeded to BBBJ for 30 minutes or so until I cum.

Dear sweet lovely lady xoxo
    Thanks for the review Wally and will you also share her contact details as well?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Glad if you can share the contact details mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be careful with the adverts in and around Parramatta. Many are fake pictures.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There is no mention that he found this girl from an advert

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeh and no mention of girls contact either. Whats the point of AR