Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chinese vs Japanese vs Korean

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Chinese vs Japanese vs Korean

Just wondering if there is different style service in terms of Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Aussie. Or it depends on the girls you seeing.

They speak different languages.....
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It depends on the girls but you may experienced different. So keep punting more.

Quote Originally Posted by ohohohoh View Post
    Just wondering if there is different style service in terms of Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Aussie. Or it depends on the girls you seeing.
    Oh, FS or massage shop ?

Banned
    1. Japanese girls have a different attitude to sex.Its a bodily function in their eyes even a bad Gaijin bonk is better than a Japanese guy
    The girls are cute and very service oriented
    2.Korean girls are sexy as fuck.Some have the princess syndrome.Treat them well and compliment them and you will reap the rewards
    3. Chinese girls can be a little robotic.Its all business.Usually have the best natural tits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    1. Japanese girls have a different attitude to sex.Its a bodily function in their eyes even a bad Gaijin bonk is better than a Japanese guy
    2.Korean girls are sexy as fuck.Some have the princess syndrome.Treat them well and compliment them and you will reap the rewards
    3. Chinese girls can be a little robotic.Its all business.Usually have the best natural tits
    IMO, truer words were never written.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    What he said.

Furthermore:
    1) Japanese: They give great GFE.
    2) Korean: Dead right about the compliment. They have princess syndrome so stroke their ego and they will stroke yours.
    3) Chinese: Unlike Japanese and Koreans I have met, they can hardly speak any English at all. And this makes their service even more business-like.
    There are exceptions of course.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    And Japanese girls make the cutest noises when they get worked up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    So true, esp those living outside Japan.

Showing off a caucasian partner (and a half jap kid) to family & friends is the ultimate goal for most jap girls living overseas.
    before I never thought about this, never even think that Jap girls crave for Caucasian guys, but the more I've heard, it seems to be true. Do you guys in this forum find that correct (Jap girls loves to be with Caucasian men)? Why the heck they don't like asian guys? They're in a well developed country, I'd have thought that they would love to be with Jap men rather than some westerner.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Japanese men get so wrapped in their work, they neglect the women. They don't have time for dating, let alone being good husbands. They don't know how to treat a woman. The days of the subservient housewife-woman are long gone.

My first J-girl experience was many years ago, she was on her honeymoon in Noumea. She'd married a fellow school teacher - he was a bit of a nerd and had no interest in sex. I helped make things a bit more enjoyable for a couple of nights, but felt sorry that I had enlightened her on what she could be missing out on.

Western men are seen as having more expertise and experience.
    The sad thing is that many J girls will come here and bonk their hearts out, but would not consider marrying a foreigner. Many of the girls I've know that did get married here eventually split up and went back home. "You can take a girl out of Japan, but you can't take Japan out of the girl". Culture lies deep.

I've noticed on the Chinese dating shows that some girls comment they want mixed babies, but not necessarily marry the guy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought it was all about westerners having bigger dicks compared to asians. I remember reading a blog about an English teacher in Japan, he basically have to avoid all the groping attempts from the female students on a daily basis.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pongie View Post
    I thought it was all about westerners having bigger dicks compared to asians. I remember reading a blog about an English teacher in Japan, he basically have to avoid all the groping attempts from the female students on a daily basis.
    That sounds like a story out of Penthouse 😂

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I don't think J girls have much pre-occupation with dick sizes, unless the guy is extreme. Maybe it is just an illusional thing.

I don't consider myself big by any standard, but a few girls expressed surprise at seeing it. Maybe just being flattering, but never "too big". Who cares if they like it that way?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Chinese Japanese and Korean girls may look similar to the newbie punter, but the trained and experienced eye notices some subtle differences. here are some ...
    Korean girls have 3 tits.
    Japanese girls have an extra clitoris located between their index and middle finger (usually on the left hand)
    Chinese girls have 2 bum holes.
    Have a closer look next time and you will see.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Chinese Japanese and Korean girls may look similar to the newbie punter, but the trained and experienced eye notices some subtle differences. here are some ...
    Korean girls have 3 tits.
    Japanese girls have an extra clitoris located between their index and middle finger (usually on the left hand)
    Chinese girls have 2 bum holes.
    Have a closer look next time and you will see.
    If the extra tit was in the middle of their back, I would start going to ballroom dancing classes.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    before I never thought about this, never even think that Jap girls crave for Caucasian guys, but the more I've heard, it seems to be true. Do you guys in this forum find that correct (Jap girls loves to be with Caucasian men)? Why the heck they don't like asian guys? They're in a well developed country, I'd have thought that they would love to be with Jap men rather than some westerner.
    I think someone earlier had posted something about the way the Japanese men are still treating the Japanese women - so in comparison, perhaps the western male all seem to be more gentlemenly towards the female, this is of course all just at the friendly, dating, flirting stages. But deep into the relationship when family union and marriage and long term commitment are at stakes , the J Girl would probably still settle for men from her country of origin.

Then of course, we all saw when Yoko Ono married Johnny The Beatles boy and what happened next !!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    For those of you who delight in J girls. the annual japanese Matsuri Festival is on tomorrow at Darling Harbour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have fucked lots of Chinese and Taiwanese women, including a few 'freebies' quite a few Japanese women, lots of other women from other South East Asian countries but funnily enough, no Korean women that I know of. I always ask in the lineups/introductions where a woman is from. Sometimes more questions.... I have to say Japanese women are superb. Big shout out to Christin (no e) at Dandy Belles in Melbourne for those that travel, awesome. I need to experience the Korean equivalent, any suggestions in Sydney?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    By comparison, even though China was invaded and occupied by Japan for many years, very few Chinese women would take pride in marrying a Japanese man. Even today, quite a lot of Chinese still wish to find an excuse to start a war with Japan and flatten it to get even.
    I have dated a few Chinese girls, and when we discussed where we have travelled, if I mention Japan many clam up and take the attitude "I have never been there, and will never go there!". At least the Japanese have mostly got over the past.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of the delusional garbage being sprouted in this thread is verging on surreal.

If we follow some of that generalised nonsense through to its natural conclusion, the Japanese race will ultimately go extinct because Japanese women all fantasise about mating with Caucasians for their superior genes.

Most young Japanese know almost nothing about the war. It’s barely covered in their education system.

I’ve actually worked in Tokyo surrounded by both Caucasian and Japanese colleagues. Some Japanese girls do go for Caucasians but that is no different to some Caucasians having yellow fever like many of you guys on this forum. Never at any time did I see Japanese women flocking to my Caucasian colleagues simply because they were white. In fact, many were clear they would never go out with a one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast