Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
Some of the delusional garbage being sprouted in this thread is verging on surreal.

If we follow some of that generalised nonsense through to its natural conclusion, the Japanese race will ultimately go extinct because Japanese women all fantasise about mating with Caucasians for their superior genes.

Most young Japanese know almost nothing about the war. It’s barely covered in their education system.

I’ve actually worked in Tokyo surrounded by both Caucasian and Japanese colleagues. Some Japanese girls do go for Caucasians but that is no different to some Caucasians having yellow fever like many of you guys on this forum. Never at any time did I see Japanese women flocking to my Caucasian colleagues simply because they were white. In fact, many were clear they would never go out with a one.
Correct ! But I can guarantee my early post on this thread was the most relevant !

Your comment also true for Chinese generalisation. It’s true some older Chinese still hate the Japanese for what they did a hundred years ago (especially those in China), It’s a minority problem, not a big problem anymore.