Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: crystal fantasy massage around in Sydney for you we can come to call now 0416239388

Banned

Momoka – Chatswood

PURE Japanese , 27 yo D CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 165 CM. An attractive eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. I enjoy sex very much.Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. Very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage . Experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEG

,GOOD ENGLISH , Darling come try my top model top service. size 8 , slim lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and sweet.
    experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

You will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
    My soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

she got attractive EYE , well travelled, fluent English . playful
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by crystal chen; 23-04-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal chen View Post
    Momoka – Chatswood

PURE Japanese , 27 yo D CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 165 CM. An attractive eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. I enjoy sex very much.Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. Very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage . Experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEG

,GOOD ENGLISH , Darling come try my top model top service. size 8 , slim lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and sweet.
    experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

My soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

she got attractive EYE , well travelled, fluent English . playful
    fantasymassage.com.au

Banned

Shelly -Chatswood
    SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )

24 year old. Professional masseuse, CC cup. Tawanese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon.

Banned

Angel – Haymarket
    24 year old Chinese. sweet gorgeous lady, D CUP, busty 165 cm,size 8. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,

Attractive eye

SWEET GIRL.Student .

will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,

My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Banned
    Amy – Haymarket
    20 year old Singable. sweet gorgeous lady, B CUP, 160 cm,size 10 chubby girl. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,

attractive eye

SWEET GIRL.Student .

My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Banned
    Chloe -CBD
    24yo sweet young girl- from Taiwanes cc cup, size 8. Very Lovely, smooth skin, pretty face, hot erotic, wet pussy , good company,good English,new in town, she provides body to body massage and full service too. Hope we can have fun together.Amazing service for you.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company.

Banned
    Chloe -CBD
    24yo sweet young girl- from Taiwanes cc cup, size 8. Very Lovely, smooth skin, pretty face, hot erotic, wet pussy , good company,good English,new in town, she provides body to body massage and full service too. Hope we can have fun together.Amazing service for you.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company.
    discount still on call me booking ask more
    fantasymassage.com.au

Banned

JOEY – Sussex st
    Very Young girl. 23 year old CHINESE. sex lady, B cup, 165 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY. I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever . I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you . Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Banned

Mango -CBD george st
    25 year old taiwanese. sex lady, CC cup, 148 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY. I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever . I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you . Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Banned

Angel – Haymarket
    24 year old Chinese. sweet gorgeous lady, D CUP, busty 165 cm,size 8. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,

Attractive eye

SWEET GIRL.Student .

Banned
    Chloe -CBD

Banned

Our Full Services provide (including massage):

Girlfriend experience
    Affectionate touching/kissing
    Sensual massage
    Mutual French
    Striptease
    Shower
    Oral Giving
    Lingerie
    Role Playing
    Mutual Masturbation
    Bondage
    Foot Fetish
    Sex
    Lesbian Show (Need to book two girls)
    Masturbation
    Deepthroat
    Toys – Vibrator, egg, dildo (Extra $30 charges)
    Prostate massage (Extra $20 charges)
    Golden shower (Extra $30 charges)
    S/M including toys (Extra $50 charges)
    Nuru massage (Extra $80 charges)
    Spanish (Extra $40 charges)
    ESORTS OUT CALL  $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr drive.

Banned

Chloe -CBD

Banned

TIFFANY – Sydney city
    I from Taiwnese Very gorgeous . She is your Fantasy lady,167 cm, size 8, 22 yo, with dazzling smile. Absolutely gorgeous, sweet face,with dazzling smile,she is TOP MASSEUSE , B cup, with her wonderful girlfriend SERVICE for you ,Without a doubt, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, good company and first class service, professional masseuse, silky skin. She is exceptionally open minded, keen for adventure and inventive in her entertainment. , no doubt, you will enjoy her wonderful service. top service -no doubt. good engilsh good company.

Banned

Angel – Haymarket

Attractive eye

SWEET GIRL.Student .

Banned

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage

Angel – Haymarket

Attractive eye

SWEET GIRL.Student .

Mango -CBD george st
    25 year old taiwanese. sex lady, CC cup, 148 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY. I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever . I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you . Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Top Model Experience
    Working : working on GEORGE ST SYDNEY

Banned
    fantasymassage.com.au
    booking let me know call 0416239388

Banned

Amy – Haymarket
    20 year old Singable. sweet gorgeous lady, B CUP, 160 cm,size 10 chubby girl. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,

attractive eye

SWEET GIRL.Student .

Banned

Mango -CBD george st

Banned

SUE – Sussex st, City
    Chinese, D cup, 165cm. size 6-8. slender curvy very beauty with the magic touch . Sex goddess she will give you full service. Top masseuse for erotic massage with spanish , blow job NEGOTIABLE, professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast