Thread: WeChat

Junior Member(有D料到)

WeChat

Hello fellow punters. does anyone know how to look up ML's or WL's on wechat? I know that you can search for A known wechat ID or name but I mean is there a way to search for ALL nearby MLs?

Sorry I am a noob at Wechat. and thanks in advance.

You need to download and install the 'Find 'dat Hoe' plug-in for Wechat from Google Play store if you are on IPhone you get it from Apple Store.

There are a couple of others, 'Happy Finish Finder' and 'Pussy Galore' but these come with annoying ads saying you can find girls that want to root you within 3kms of where you live.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Just put "looking for ML or WL" in your profile and let them contact you. Make sure you have location service turned on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks Raybo... I'll give it a go.
    Hi aussiegaigin..... unfortunate that is not an option as I have friends and family that will recognise me!

Quote Originally Posted by encoule View Post
    thanks Raybo... I'll give it a go.
    Hi aussiegaigin..... unfortunate that is not an option as I have friends and family that will recognise me!
    Oh dude, sorry, was just fucking with you bro! 😁 couldn't help myself.

If only it were that simple. About the only way i know to find WLs and MLs without having their IDs or QR code is to use the people nearby function. Most of them will make it pretty obvious that they are working ladies! Then you need to work out which ones are legit!

Of course, most advertisers on here will tell you their Wechat ID in their ads or signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    You need to download and install the 'Find 'dat Hoe' plug-in for Wechat from Google Play store if you are on IPhone you get it from Apple Store.

There are a couple of others, 'Happy Finish Finder' and 'Pussy Galore' but these come with annoying ads saying you can find girls that want to root you within 3kms of where you live.
    Got to find me those apps

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    fuck bro!��you got me

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Got to find me those apps
    It would be pretty good. Gonna talk with my coder 'dudes', Aratish, Navneet, Harvinder and Neville, see what they can bash out on the side.........

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    It would be pretty good. Gonna talk with my coder 'dudes', Aratish, Navneet, Harvinder and Neville, see what they can bash out on the side.........
    I'll definitely be a part of the UAT team

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol. I almost search the Apps store for that 'find dat hoe' apps. hahaha

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Just put "looking for ML or WL" in your profile and let them contact you. Make sure you have location service turned on.
    Even without the tag, I am often contacted by girls/shops offering services. Just hang in and wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Get these guys on the case:

https://youtu.be/P-hUV9yhqgY
    I so wish i could. One of my favourite shows! 😁😁😁
    when your flow stays submerged in the fountain of youth

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    What is needed for Wechat is some way of translating the "what's up" box. That would make it easier for us Aussies to see what is being offered.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    What is needed for Wechat is some way of translating the "what's up" box. That would make it easier for us Aussies to see what is being offered.
    You can actually take a screenshot of the what’s up box and then run it through google translate on your phone. It’ll detect the Chinese characters and translate it to English for you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well we'll Mr Meng, that actually works!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is her WeChat or pm me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You can actually take a screenshot of the what’s up box and then run it through google translate on your phone. It’ll detect the Chinese characters and translate it to English for you.
    Very handy for aussies like me, thanks

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    I've turned on the nearby feature for over half a year now, and today I got my first unsolicited greeting from someone who is presumably a WL (revealing profile photo and suggestive text on the home page: What's Up: "Say Hi"; user name was in chinese, but means "strawberry" when translated into English). Location is near town hall station on george st.

This happened rather strangely: I just opened the people nearby page, scanning/loading, didn't get a chance to browse thru yet, and suddenly got her message.

Added her as a friend and sent a simply message "where are you? and is this your real photo?". But it took nearly 15 mins to get another reply from her, when I was already on the train so just replied to say sorry I'm on the train maybe another day.

But what concerns me is how safe it is to get in touch with such random strangers? e.g if a price is negotiated and we meet up at her apartment, would it be possible to get trapped? (e.g two big guys turns up demanding steep compensation for sleeping with their friend etc.)
    I don't mind if she is working alone, but there is no way to know for sure.

thoughts?
    I get this quite often, maybe one a week.

Seems the girls just scroll through males in their "people nearby" and message likely customers. They seem not to have their location turned on, so you don't see their pages (or you have moved out of range by the time the contact shows up).

Quite a few of the girls I have replied to initially never bother to continue the conversation. I usually just reply directly to the greeting rather than accepting them as a "contact", so they don't have access to my page.

As for being "safe", I wonder if it is any different from ads on Locanto etc?