Thread: Sophia@Chatswood60

Sophia@Chatswood60

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Monday day off looking for a place to punt at North Shore area. I found Chatswood60 under new management with promotion price, 45 minutes with $110 and 60 minutes with $130 for full service. Thought that just basic, story to follow.

I drove in after lunch, the shop has its own private parking at the back, so convenience and privacy. I walked to the entrance, ring the bell and greeted by a WL with nice and sexy dress. The shop keeper welcomed me and invited me to the waiting room. On my way I saw Sophia walked from the corridor, without hesitation, I told the shop keeper, I want Sophia. I have saw Sophia in few shops ad but never have the chance to visit her. Instead of walking to somewhere, she smiled and walked to me, hold my hand to her room.

The room is massive, clean, spiral lighting, big bed and a spa. As this shop is under new management and was day one for Sophia, we have some problem using the spa as the spa has overhead shower, hand held shower and a tap for the spa. Due to book Sophia for only 45 minutes, I did not spend too much time on the spa but will try on my next visit. While I was washing, Sophia took off her clothes, her assets are so good to look at.

Out from the spa, Sophia came to dried me, this is what we call good service with GF feel, I like it. On the bed, she started with cat bath, her eye contact was unresistible that made me felt so real. Her BBBJ and DT was amazing, her skin smell so good, smooth and her boobs are natural good to hold. One last thing to mentioned, her pussy was tight and shaved, so clean. Sophia's cow ride with body movement was a nice experience for me when she removed her hair band while riding. We swapped to MISH before my blow off. The whole moment was so passion as like lover.

Sophia insisted to send me out to the entrance before I left, this was a good experience. I will visit her and the shop again.
    45 minutes $110 and 60 minutes $130, FS with DT and BBBJ? Look at my diary to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    45 minutes $110 and 60 minutes $130, FS with DT and BBBJ? Look at my diary to visit.
    Hi fd, have a chance to go yet? Sophia is on roster today, you will not regret with her service, very GFE and accomodating. Please look after this lady.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Hi fd, have a chance to go yet? Sophia is on roster today, you will not regret with her service, very GFE and accomodating. Please look after this lady.
    Does Sophia has another name as Saki whom work in the city? She has nice figure of pair boobs and good attitude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was trying to get to the place but it’s a residential appartment and there are no signs or anything. People outside were looking pretty mean, looks they they know what going on and they don’t like it.

Didn’t try to get in a just went somewhere else

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DownUnda View Post
    I was trying to get to the place but it’s a residential appartment and there are no signs or anything. People outside were looking pretty mean, looks they they know what going on and they don’t like it.

Didn’t try to get in a just went somewhere else
    Below is the address
    60 Whiting street Artarmon. This shop is the only residential and the rest are industrial, with big number 60 with pink building. More new girls from the shop’s ad.

Wow, Sophia is so stunning with new photos. She is very good with her service. Still thinking of your first serviced

Shop Owner

Sophia
    22yo, D cup! kiss, bbbj, rimming

New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice ar.
    btw, is sophia chinese or? and what do you think her actual age is?
    shop roster says 22, but dont think can trust that.

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bdjc View Post
    nice ar.
    btw, is sophia chinese or? and what do you think her actual age is?
    shop roster says 22, but dont think can trust that.
    I guessed 26 as visited her before, nice lady and good experience from her. Sophia is not seen rostered anywhere, has she back to hometown. If yes wish her luck.