Thread: Ann - beautiful but too pure :(

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ann - beautiful but too pure :(

Store: Blossom CBD
    Have I been there before? Yes, twice
    Time of arrival: roughly 7ish?
    Time spent: 30 min
    Cost: $40
    Experience: Sigh, unfortunately my first post has to be one of my most disappointing experiences but I have to post it.

So, I'm in the city doing some shopping whilst the wife is out. I finish a bit early and so, I head to Blossom to hopefully get the Japanese or Filipina girl on the roster.

I've had some good experiences with Bonnie and Miki before so I was confident I wouldn't be disappointed and so I headed there without making a booking.

Lead into a room and asked who was left and was told "Ann" and I respond with "Ahh, the Filipino girl" so I was evidently researched and excited.

She comes in and she is absolutely beautiful. Dark skinned, tattooed with a curvaceous body.

Part 1 was rather enjoyable...her skills are lacking but because I knew a lot about Filipino culture, we hit it off.

Althoughout, she mentioned that it was her first job in Australia and that she would rather not work this job or give extras to her fellow countrymen. I continued to engage in the conversation thinking I would be an exception since I'm not Filo.

Then a knock on the door tells her that times up...no offer even made or opportunity to progress further (oh how desperately I wanted to). We had such a good conversation that the time flew by and I had to leave entirely blue balled...

So, back out into the cold rain I went not having gotten what I went in to get.

Would I recommend? Yes, she is a fantastic conversationalist and is a young and beautiful specimen of what the Phillipines can offer but YMMV... she may not be doing this job for much longer so if any other brothers have the fortune of spending time with her, I hope you don't end up like I did.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm that’s a shame, maybe as she’s still new she didn’t understand the modus operandi of rnt and you may have needed to take the lead. She does certainly look cute from her pic on the roster, however if her heart isn’t in it she might not last long. SS have two filo girls on their roster and I have had good times with both.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Hmm that’s a shame, maybe as she’s still new she didn’t understand the modus operandi of rnt and you may have needed to take the lead. She does certainly look cute from her pic on the roster, however if her heart isn’t in it she might not last long. SS have two filo girls on their roster and I have had good times with both.
    Yea, I was honestly convinced I was gonna at least be offered but no luck...

Tempted to go back and spend an hour but make sure I'm explicitly clear on what I want...or I could just wait till Miko or Bonnie are back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Thanks exstar... either of them anywhere as good as filipino Cherry/Christine who used to work there?
    No not on the same level - one has been around and used to work at 227, the other is apparently new to the industry. Both still worth seeing and as always ymmv.

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by RNTHunter View Post
    Store: Blossom CBD
    Have I been there before? Yes, twice
    Time of arrival: roughly 7ish?
    Time spent: 30 min
    Cost: $40
    Experience: Sigh, unfortunately my first post has to be one of my most disappointing experiences but I have to post it.

So, I'm in the city doing some shopping whilst the wife is out. I finish a bit early and so, I head to Blossom to hopefully get the Japanese or Filipina girl on the roster.

I've had some good experiences with Bonnie and Miki before so I was confident I wouldn't be disappointed and so I headed there without making a booking.

Lead into a room and asked who was left and was told "Ann" and I respond with "Ahh, the Filipino girl" so I was evidently researched and excited.

She comes in and she is absolutely beautiful. Dark skinned, tattooed with a curvaceous body.

Part 1 was rather enjoyable...her skills are lacking but because I knew a lot about Filipino culture, we hit it off.

Althoughout, she mentioned that it was her first job in Australia and that she would rather not work this job or give extras to her fellow countrymen. I continued to engage in the conversation thinking I would be an exception since I'm not Filo.

Then a knock on the door tells her that times up...no offer even made or opportunity to progress further (oh how desperately I wanted to). We had such a good conversation that the time flew by and I had to leave entirely blue balled...

So, back out into the cold rain I went not having gotten what I went in to get.

Would I recommend? Yes, she is a fantastic conversationalist and is a young and beautiful specimen of what the Phillipines can offer but YMMV... she may not be doing this job for much longer so if any other brothers have the fortune of spending time with her, I hope you don't end up like I did.

hi RNTHunter,

I am regret to hear that . Ann is a new girl without much experience so that’s why she didn’t control the time well. But she is a such beautiful and talkative girl so please do give her another chance. I promise this incident will not happen again
    Bela
    Last edited by bella812; 22-12-2018 at 09:59 AM.