Thread: Sophie from Pymble

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sophie from Pymble

Went to Pymble house few days ago for the first time. Easy to find with heaps of parking nearby. Entrance at the back during daytime, went in and called for Sophie. Sophie is really beautiful with fabulous body figure and greeted politely. We showered separately. Good experience watching Sophie shower while waiting on the bed.
    After dried ourselves, she start with cat bath from my nipples, chest, neck and eventually to my private part. BBBJ and DT, that I have not experienced before, for me is a new experience and I love it. Sophie’s DT is amazing. Due to booked for 60 minutes, she took control the whole session as I would like to enjoy my love making and watch Sophie’s performance. She flirted in the beginning session and really served the job. We finished our love making moment and chatted for 15 minutes. Getting to know each other. Looking forward to visit her on Thursday or Friday.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair dinkum View Post
    Went to Pymble house few days ago for the first time. Easy to find with heaps of parking nearby. Entrance at the back during daytime, went in and called for Sophie. Sophie is really beautiful with fabulous body figure and greeted politely. We showered separately. Good experience watching Sophie shower while waiting on the bed.
    After dried ourselves, she start with cat bath from my nipples, chest, neck and eventually to my private part. BBBJ and DT, that I have not experienced before, for me is a new experience and I love it. Sophie’s DT is amazing. Due to booked for 60 minutes, she took control the whole session as I would like to enjoy my love making and watch Sophie’s performance. She flirted in the beginning session and really served the job. We finished our love making moment and chatted for 15 minutes. Getting to know each other. Looking forward to visit her on Thursday or Friday.
    Does the price $90 half an hour include bbbj and dt? Does she work everyday? Sophia looks pretty, how close compare to real person?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenlewis View Post
    Does the price $90 half an hour include bbbj and dt? Does she work everyday? Sophia looks pretty, how close compare to real person?
    yes $90 includes bbbj n dt, ask during visit. Different girls have different services with same price. Sophia is exactly as.e as photos ad. I ask her. Store, only work Thursday a d Friday. Check weekly roster quite accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by kenlewis View Post
    I have tried Sophia's cow girl, the way she rode with one hand massaging my balls and the other on my nipples was amazing. Good eye contact with nice body figure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    I have tried Sophia's cow girl, the way she rode with one hand massaging my balls and the other on my nipples was amazing. Good eye contact with nice body figure.
    Yes, agreed her cow girl riding with massaging balls was an interesting part of the session. On the other hand, would like to mention about the flirting moment was great. Not rushing to the main part but the flitting part process was a nice experience. Treat her gently guys.