Thread: Alina Fine

Junior Member(有D料到)

Alina Fine

Decided to see Alina
    Rockdale have this enticing photo of her. Her name splashed over the photo. She is fine.

Have been a bit not organised, and didnt book, just turned up. I usually book, its better

Front up to the entrance and stair case, noone around, so I take my time, ring the bell, and staff guy opens the door
    I love the long clean corridors, with clean red carpet, feels like the red carpet of Oscar awards or something
    (just having a joke there, but you get the idea)

As I havent booked, shown me a lineup, and its a tough choice
    I was introduced to a new Malaysian lady, and second lady is Alina. I was shown another beautiful lady after that, but by then, my mind was made up
    Alina when introduced stood at the doorway, with a very lovely white negligee on, and was strikingly attractive. Tall, around 5'7, slim, and model features
    Something about her eyes, and her slim face, helped me with my choice for the evening

Took a quick shower, in the double shower, and lie on the bed
    Alina is size 7, tanned brown skin, long light brown hair, C cup, tattoo over her back, and around 23
    Nice figure, soft body. English is ok. Trimmed down below

Alina had a great approach, she asked me how I was. Whether I had a nice day
    As she spoke, she kissed my neck, and held my hand. We light kissed
    She made me feel at ease, and nonrushed, never looked at her phone
    She gave me a CBJ, and it was slow paced
    We moved onto lovemaking, and she left nothing in my tank
    She was patient with me, and we enjoy missionary, her on top, doggy, and more missionary.
    Memorable was her tightness, she could tighten so well, and her laid back attitude.
    She is a beautiful woman, so it wasnt hard to get over the line, as we embraced face to face
    Wont go into all the explicits, but I liked the nonrushed feeling

This was standard service, I cant remember if she does Diamond, and it was time worthwhile

Would i return to the shop? Yes, no brainer for me
    Would i return to see Alina ? Want to meet other fine ladies here as well first, but Alina was sexy
    Would i recommend the booking reliability ? I didnt book this time, but staff here were helpful
    Premises: Shown to one of the larger rooms, had double shower and nice clean bed. Clean and private. Fine by me

Banned

Many hot girls today come and try them!!!
    Last edited by Rockdale_485; 29-09-2017 at 03:05 AM.

Banned
    she is available tonite!

Banned
    She is available now, come and see her